Options
13»

Replies

• gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I WANT TO RUN!!!!

RUN RUN RUN RUN!!! *shakes pom poms and does a high kick*

I want to have a pair of running shoes broken in from running! I want to buy running shorts and use them! I want to be able to breathe when I go faster than a one legged turtle! I want to show the love I have for myself by taking care of myself- oh and RUNNING!

And maybe to be able to jog too. :laugh:
  • CSummers316
    Options
    Because for the first time ever, I want to.

Because I have been overweight/obese most of my life and it is high time that changed.

Because I am young enough that I can fix this easily.
  • jpo1272
    Options
    My reasons ~ in no particular order~
    *Growing up without portion consideration has led me here and isn't healthy for my family
    *I despise the way I look
    *I will be 40 this year and I plan to be 40 and fabulous, not 40 and fat.

16859151.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • crewellyre
    Options
    #1my life
    #2 my health
    #3 better choices in coats Seriously something more interesting to wear than a padded tent
    #4to move around and not get breathless
    #5 right back at #1
    I may be relatively heathy in general but I want to be all over healthy while I still have a say in it and because it is my choice
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    1. To feel great - being fat was miserable....
    2. To look good - obesity is so unattractive
    3. To Live Long - fat people die young.....
  • ccbing
    ccbing Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    To be healthier.
    To hopefully live longer.
    To feel better.
    To have the energy to play with my girls more.
    To be able to hopefully run instead of walk, because last few times I ran ( a while back) my knees hurt terribly. 18 lbs lost and my knees already feel better. Actually going to try to run during my walk today.
    To look better.
    To keep up with my friends. A lot of my friends have started more healthier lifestyles and I don't want to be the slouch sitting on the couch.
  • BellydanceBliss
    Options
    The outside does not match the inside.

this reason...for me as well my body as it is now doesn't exemplify God's working in my life.
  • kailaburch89
    kailaburch89 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    My kids
    My health &
    My wedding
  • SueD66
    SueD66 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Main reason is that i don't want to sit the couch for the rest of my life watching TV because i CANT do anything else. I want to go and do and see and experience life.
  • DippyDoDar
    Options
    1) To be healthy
    2) To be the shape and size that I've always wanted to be; not super skinny, I have curves. I'm 6ft 1 and skinny wouldn't suit my body. I just want to be toned and happy.
    3) So I can no longer feel afraid to wear a bikini/go to the beach in only shorts and a bikini top. that's my wish/
    4) So I can say I lost xx lbs all through healthy eating and exercise. To motivate others.
    5) To finally feel happy in my own skin.
  • x_biggirl
    Options
    My reasons to lose are:

1. To look good for me
    2. To look good for my fiancee
    3. To be able to wear the clothes I want to wear
    4. To look amazing in my wedding dress
    5. To not go to the doctors and come out feeling like the biggest hippo in town
    6. To reach my goal of self-actualization
    7. My future kids
    8. And finally...make my family and fiancee's family choke on the nasty things they say about how look and leave a bad taste in their mouths when I come in the room looking like a star!