logging bed sheet exercise

Options
nakabi
nakabi Posts: 589 Member
I know you all wonder this so I am just going to ask it: how many of you actually log in you know what (aka bed sheet exercise) as exercise? I was talking with Mr. Husband about this and he said he wouldn't be surprised if it was common to log it...thoughts??????and no, I do not log it.

Replies

• cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    It would be like me logging that I ran a 5k....and that hasn't happened in years either!
  • thor1god1of1awesome
    Options
    I log it just for kicks
  • nakabi
    Options
    It would be like me logging that I ran a 5k....and that hasn't happened in years either!

lol...maybe one of these days things will look up :)
  • copswife4148
    Options
    I didn't even know you COULD log it or I would've a long time ago! Lol!! I mean hey, if that's going to give me extra calories I can use for a piece of chocolate, hell yeah I'll log it! Lol! (well maybe I wouldn't, but one may never know....)
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    It takes like 45 seconds to put sheets on a bed. Not worth logging, in my experience :P
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    i havent yet, but after last nights erm...session... hubby said i should have worn my HRM lol maybe tomorrow night ;)
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    i just cked for kicks, not listed :(
  • nakabi
    Options
    I log it just for kicks

just curious: how many calories does it say you burn?
  • NuttyBrewnette
    NuttyBrewnette Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    It takes like 45 seconds to put sheets on a bed. Not worth logging, in my experience :P

Wow you're fast. takes me a lot longer to make up the bed......I must be doing something wrong. :laugh:
  • lilieslosinit
    lilieslosinit Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I've seen it on different sites varying a lot. I think it depends how much effort you put into it ;) lol. I have logged it under the generic aerobic activity on MFP before.
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I plan to wear my HRM next time I get some (you know, in 10 or 20 years.. when I'm married) and recording it hahaha
  • nakabi
    Options

Wow you're fast. takes me a lot longer to make up the bed......I must be doing something wrong. :laugh:

No you aren't :)
    I'm like a car during the winter. You have to start me up for a while to get my heater going :) lol
  • cocoavery20
    Options
    Depends who is doing the work...but I've noticed if I make the sheets, I can burn at least 1lb by the next day. It might be water weight, but damn I am happy in more than one way. Certain well known stores have exercise balls for women. Those work too!
  • copswife4148
    Options
    i just cked for kicks, not listed :(

LMAO I did too! Checked under a few "possible listings" (I'm bored, I have too much energy so I have the time to look)! Lol!
  • AnitaAntone
    AnitaAntone Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Belly dancing!

3697427.png
  • KatieCuth
    KatieCuth Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    leap frog
  • nakabi
    Options
    I plan to wear my HRM next time I get some (you know, in 10 or 20 years.. when I'm married) and recording it hahaha

well, when that happens, let me know how many calories it burns
  • BrunetteRunner87
    BrunetteRunner87 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Nah I don't see how you can reliably count the calories, it would be different every time depending on the nature, the position, etc. plus who keeps track of how long it lasts?
  • CaptainMFP
    CaptainMFP Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Used my HRM once...I'm obsessive about accuracy and using the HRM is just too much trouble...so no. It's unrecorded bonus activity. :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.