logging bed sheet exercise

Options

Replies

• nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    i just cked for kicks, not listed :(

LMAO I did too! Checked under a few "possible listings" (I'm bored, I have too much energy so I have the time to look)! Lol!

I checked as well and it wasn't there. hmmmm, think I should suggest it to Steve or Mike? lol..I wonder how many times a day they get that request haha
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Nope, it's just bonus burn. ;)
  • KatieCuth
    KatieCuth Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    horse riding
  • MaManeenCal
    MaManeenCal Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/cbc

It's an option at that website!
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    i havent yet, but after last nights erm...session... hubby said i should have worn my HRM lol maybe tomorrow night ;)

well, if you do wear it, let me know haha
  • MissyFox
    Options
    That's funny! I did look it up and it wasn't much. It depends on the time taken during the "event" but on average it was only about 90 calories. I log it because hey 90 calories is 90 calories.
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I hear you burn more while on top.... ;)
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I log it as "aerobics, general"

lol
  • Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I didn't even know you COULD log it or I would've a long time ago! Lol!! I mean hey, if that's going to give me extra calories I can use for a piece of chocolate, hell yeah I'll log it! Lol! (well maybe I wouldn't, but one may never know....)

So... if you played with Chocolate Sauce, does that mean those calories don't count, cuz you've already burned them off? :laugh:
  • harley0269
    harley0269 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    nope its not listed in the exercise database. so best to wear your HRM & log it as aerobic or circuit training. lol
    BUT if you swallow it, you can log it! ~type in the food database "sperm"! :laugh:
  • HarlCarl
    HarlCarl Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    All part of the daily routine, so I have never logged it. :wink:
  • copswife4148
    Options
    i just cked for kicks, not listed :(

LMAO I did too! Checked under a few "possible listings" (I'm bored, I have too much energy so I have the time to look)! Lol!

I checked as well and it wasn't there. hmmmm, think I should suggest it to Steve or Mike? lol..I wonder how many times a day they get that request haha

If you do, tell us curiosity seekers what you find out! Hahaha!
  • godslilgerl
    godslilgerl Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    ha ha do you think it would kill the mood if i stopped and said "oh wait wait i need to put on my hrm first" ha ha ha...especially if i follow that up with "because i need to log how many calories i burn so i can tell all my friends on mfp"
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Here is a great link with some good info on calories burned...granted it is based on a 150lb woman, but it is good persepctive!
    :blushing: :wink: :love:
    http://www.womansday.com/Articles/Sex-Relationships/Sex/8-Sexy-Ways-to-Burn-Calories.html
  • cornfritter22
    cornfritter22 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    In my circle of MFP friends it seems that some might log sheet exercises as belly dancing. I think I have only made my bed twice since startine MFP, sad I know, but I didn't log it because I felt my performance was a little lazy.
  • copswife4148
    Options
    I didn't even know you COULD log it or I would've a long time ago! Lol!! I mean hey, if that's going to give me extra calories I can use for a piece of chocolate, hell yeah I'll log it! Lol! (well maybe I wouldn't, but one may never know....)

So... if you played with Chocolate Sauce, does that mean those calories don't count, cuz you've already burned them off? :laugh:

That's awesome!!! LMAO!!!! It does now that you gave me that idea!! "Free" chocolate AND a good time?!?!?!?! Can my nights get any better?!?!
  • AddA2UDE
    AddA2UDE Posts: 382
    Options
    Wow! 478/hour for me on according to this site! http://www.healthstatus.com/cgi-bin/calc/calculator.cgi
  • copswife4148
    Options
    ha ha do you think it would kill the mood if i stopped and said "oh wait wait i need to put on my hrm first" ha ha ha...especially if i follow that up with "because i need to log how many calories i burn so i can tell all my friends on mfp"

Omg, that'll be the next thing: a testosterone war amongst the males who's wives/girlfriends are on MFP! They like to have the biggest size, now they'll want their wives to have the biggest burned calories number! Lol!
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    In my circle of MFP friends it seems that some might log sheet exercises as belly dancing. I think I have only made my bed twice since startine MFP, sad I know, but I didn't log it because I felt my performance was a little lazy.

So, when I log belly dancing as in actual belly dancing everyone is going to think bed sheet exercise. Oh great! :laugh: If it was me I would log it as yoga. Oh great, I do actual yoga too. Oh never mind! :bigsmile:

I've heard some woman say they log it as cleaning. Now that is my kind of cleaning! :blushing:
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I've logged it. Used my HRM to define the baseline then after that, just kept track of the time involved. Since iM SINGLE and it's not a regular occurrence, I log it.

Wow, I just admitted alot.
This discussion has been closed.