Options
124»

Replies

• Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Could be worse. He could have pineapple on that pizza. Pizza is fine and all, until someone f*cks it up by adding pineapple :angry:

I am sorry Jeff... we just can't be friends any more. I don't take well to people dissing my pizza toppings :tongue:

We will dump him together.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Why do people care so much what others do? Does it negitivly effect you life in anyway?

It would for me. If I knew someone was eating something as awesome as this, it would make the raw almonds I'm currently snacking on look awful. Then I'll lose self control and eat that pizza thing, and go over my calories.
    point taken :laugh:
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Could be worse. He could have pineapple on that pizza. Pizza is fine and all, until someone f*cks it up by adding pineapple :angry:

This is the most hateful thing I have ever read on this site. :angry:

No, pineapple has no place on pizza. Now stop the thread hi-jacking :angry:
    Let's add another grumpy face just for kicks. :angry:

Pineapple is freaking delicious on pizza. Just sayin'.
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options

I am sorry Jeff... we just can't be friends any more. I don't take well to people dissing my pizza toppings :tongue:

PSssh, I just checked my friends list, and you both kept me. It's because you effin' love me!
  • t_rog
    t_rog Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    OH GOD the pineapple! I never understood why anyone thought that was a good idea...
  • MikeSEA
    MikeSEA Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I feel almost obligated to have a pineapple hamburger pizza tonight.
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    OH GOD the pineapple! I never understood why anyone thought that was a good idea...

:flowerforyou: Bless you.
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Why I would choose diet coke... Because regular tastes AWFUL. I prefer the taste of the sweeteners, thanks!

^^^^THIS - it's not all about trying to save calories when it comes to soda.
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options

PSssh, I just checked my friends list, and you both kept me. It's because you effin' love me!

Just wait... it will be a sneak attack when you least expect it. :wink:
  • hockey7fan
    hockey7fan Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I've never understood the whole diet soda thing at a fast food restaurant. Seriously, I bet the person working inside smirks every time someone comes through the drive through and orders a crap load of unhealthy stuff and then a diet coke. Why not just get a regular coke?

Because I hate the taste of regular coke. I much prefer to drink diet Coke and McDonald's has the best fountain diet Coke around.
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    i am hungry