• Classalete
    Classalete Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    (misread OP! lol)

Awesome transformation man!
  • RisyaLifsheTova
    RisyaLifsheTova Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    THERE IS NO REASON YOU SHOULD EVER STOP BRAGGING! YOU'VE COME A LONG WAY! GREAT JOB!!!
  • Rob_Sarge
    Rob_Sarge Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    fantastic transformation, brag away
  • Simomofmich
    Simomofmich Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Your goals are the same as mine, great to see what success looks like. What is your maintenance plan going forward? I always found it hard keeping it off.

Hi. I'm originally from Memphis by the way!

I upped my calorie count from 1665 to 2165. My daily goal is to still have 150-175 grams of protein. Still kinda keep carbs around 100. Drink 10 glasses of water a day. Stay active one way or another. That's the big one!

Aside from yesterday, when I celebrated my results, that was the first time I went over my calorie count since I changed my new calorie count on 10/18th.

Weigh myself once a week, mostly with Friday being my official weigh in and allow myself a 5 pound variance before I tighten up the next week.

I've involved with a Nutrition Club now and have become a personal wellness coach so that creates more of an incentive to stay in shape also.

Good luck!
  • ChrissyLu723
    ChrissyLu723 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Suziq2you
    Suziq2you Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • kmcrey87
    kmcrey87 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!