What did u weigh this time LAST year

Options

Replies

• stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    255 last year
    238 this year
    hasn't changed too much in august I went back to my starting weight. I've lost the same 10 pounds about 100 times.
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    255 last year
    238 this year
    hasn't changed too much in august I went back to my starting weight. I've lost the same 10 pounds about 100 times.
  • nytoaz
    nytoaz Posts: 143
    Options
    Last year I was 138ish. I began MFP the end of April 08, and now I'm 120.6 (only .6 pound from my long term goal :bigsmile: ) I wouldn't have been able to do it without MFP. I love MFP :smooched: :heart:
  • DaniNei
    DaniNei Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I started my weight loss journey middle of Feb. 08 and I weighed 185. That was my all time high. When I started tracking calories here in the middle of last month I was 165. Now I am down to 159.:love:

I have lost 26 pounds in the last year.
  • kalamantina
    Options
    Hey Everyone,
    This time last year almost to the day . . . I started February 17th last year. I weighed my highest at 200. I am now enjoying a very active lifestyle and off all 6 of my prescription medications. I weigh 148 today and getting ready to go to Hawaii for my 29th wedding anniversary with a entirely new LITTLE wardrobe !! I am very hopeful that my story will encourage you all to keep working the weight comes off slowly but in the long run that is a good thing. Keep tracking your calories and working out on a regular basis and next year you can be telling your success story !!

Oh my God .. ur story is truly inspirational... just the fact that ur off 6 perscription medications is a wonderful achievement... u really look great... WAY TO GO :flowerforyou: this is such a great success story honestly if i can do half of what u did id me so proud of myself... i know for a fact how hard it is to lose weight and keep it off.. so anyone who has achieved what you have should be so proud.. u should be REALLY and EXTREMELY proud of urself... GREAT JOB:happy:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Last February I weighed 175.5. I gained all the weight back that I had lost the year before. I went from 201 to 155. Then had 3 surgeries and got back up to 192. Right now I am at 179.6 (as of this morning!). I'm on my way back down now.

Feb 2008~~~175.5
    Feb 2009~~~179.6
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    Nov 2008 220 and Feb 2009 194
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I was between 145-150, now I'm sitting right at 130 :drinker:
  • Emdog24
    Emdog24 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I started living a healthier lifestyle almost exactyy 1 year ago (February 10 is my "anniversary"). At that time, I weighed 185 - this morning my scale said 128. Feels really good to write that. Thanks for starting this topic Kimber507!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Last year at this time I was around 320lbs. I started my weight loss journey a week before this past thanksgiving and I now weight 260lbs. MFP has been fantastic.

:bigsmile: :drinker:
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Wow, some really inspirational numbers!

Feb. 2008 -- approx 210
    Feb. 2009 -- 185

Hopefully, Feb 2010 150 or less:wink:
  • jennlos
    jennlos Posts: 200
    Options
    I think that I was about what I am now maybe 5 pounds less. I really like seeing the success stories on here it really gives me motivation to keep doin what I am doin so that next year at this time I will be at my goal. Thanks and good luck all:flowerforyou:
  • timetoembrace
    Options
    220...so I have lost 15 pounds...but I have so far to go..

b144617.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counterest of luck to you
  • CassieNic
    Options
    I conceived my baby girl valentines day last year:smooched: , I was at 186. still 20lbs over my goal weight of 165 now.
  • amycakes812
    Options
    Around this time last year I weighed about 170-175 pounds. Today I am 136!! I only wish I had found MFP sooner that I did. I would never be where I am today without all the support here!
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Started Oct 2007: 258 lbs
    Feb 2008: 218 lbs
    Feb 2009: 168 lbs (Under Goal)

Good going everyone!!!
    Keep up the GREAT work!!!
    :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • vonzo
    vonzo Posts: 161
    Options
    This time last year I was 6months pregnant :happy: but before falling pregnant I was 12stone8, I am now 11stone 3 so a total of 19lbs lighter :bigsmile: hooray!!
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    When I saw this topic I thought "that's a great topic! Not for me, unfortunately :grumble: ". However, I did a search just now to find my weight last year and :noway: :
    I was 141lbs and now I'm at 131lbs
    Isn't that cool :drinker: . I can bet last year I saw 130 as my ideal weight, but now I wanna lose about 5 lbs more. Anyhow, thanks for the topic! :flowerforyou:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    This time last year I was very, VERY pregnant!! I was 227 & now I am 177!! That's a 50 lb difference!!MFP has helped me get off my most recent 22 lbs & I'm confident that I can meet my goal of 155 by the summer!

Great, inspirational topic! :drinker:
  • Opera_Bound
    Opera_Bound Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Last February I was traveling a LOT for grad school auditions, so I'd 'guess' :ohwell: that I was around 260-265. Currently I'm around 248 (with hopefully another few pounds off for my weigh in tomorrow!!!). Not too much of a difference but, let's try this again next year! Plan is to be down to 160 by then, with 100lbs lost!! Here's to 2009! :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: