What did u weigh this time LAST year

Options

Replies

• Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I gotta say... this is a great bragging post!
    Not only that, but motivational.

Last year this time, I was around 190lbs.
    This year, I'm hovering at 159lbs. :bigsmile:
    I'm hoping next year this time to see my goal weight of 138lbs.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    I conceived my baby girl valentines day last year:smooched: , I was at 186. still 20lbs over my goal weight of 165 now.

I was 186lbs when I conceived my little girl 4 years ago. :smooched:
    Then I gained 60lbs in the pregnancy. :noway:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    Wow, some really inspirational numbers!

Feb. 2008 -- approx 210
    Feb. 2009 -- 185

Hopefully, Feb 2010 150 or less:wink:

Kat, it is TOTALLY doable!!!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    Last year at this time I was around 320lbs. I started my weight loss journey a week before this past thanksgiving and I now weight 260lbs. MFP has been fantastic.

:bigsmile: :drinker:

YOU ROCK, SpyGuy!! :flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    I started living a healthier lifestyle almost exactyy 1 year ago (February 10 is my "anniversary"). At that time, I weighed 185 - this morning my scale said 128. Feels really good to write that. Thanks for starting this topic Kimber507!

Good GOSH EmDog, that is substantial weight loss in one year! WTG! :drinker:
  • Hanna1983
    Options
    Last year in February I weighed 176 lbs, which was the heaviest I have ever been. I still remember stepping on the scale and seeing the number and I was shocked.:sad:

I decided to diet again and never get that heavy ever again. I never did go back to 176lbs, but in the months that followed i yoyoed between 172lbs and 161lbs, then gave up and stayed at 172lbs.

In November, at 167lbs, I found this site and decided to give it another, proper, healthy try.
    before Xmas i lost 5 lbs but I gained it all back over the xmas period. Since mid January I have lost 2lbs again.

I really enjoy the healthy eating habist I developed here and I am sure by this time NEXT year, I will be at my goal weight :bigsmile:

Good luck everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    Last year I weighed 175-180, I started MFP in March and by May was around 165-170 and at that time my body fat % was at 29, by August I was down to 160 and my body fat was at 27%, this morning, although my weight has not decreased a lot, I am at 153, but my body fat is now 22.45%...:drinker:
  • rsmclaurin
    Options
    Last year i was about 127, this year I am 138. Started my "healthier lifestyle" begining of 09 and am down 7lbs! So I'm working my way down :-). Gotta keep going!!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • trritchie
    Options
    i was 153 and was just starting weight weighters. I am now at 130.
  • kileenas
    Options
    Last year at this time I weighed around 220 lbs. now I weigh 178. I started in earnest trying to lose weight last June. My goal of 120 is getting closer each week. :happy:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP in mid Jan 08 at 140. I had already lost 8 pounds but was looking for a site where I could keep good track of my food and found this wonderful site!!! I weighed myself this morning, 131lbs. But last year in Sep I went down to 125 then the Holidays came and you know what happens...:grumble: :noway: :flowerforyou:
  • Last year at this time I was at the highest I've ever been, just under 200. I started counting in June and today I'm 157 and feel better than I ever have before--and still losing! :D So glad I found this site!!!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Last year at this time I was at 220 which is lower than I am now, but the good news is that I did go up to 235 and have gotten back down to 225 so I am moving in the right direction!!!! I would like to be under 220 by St. Pattys day! Do you think that's reasonable?

Memaw
  • Jelybe
    Jelybe Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I was 126.8
    Today I am 119.2
  • yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I weighed about the same last year. And the year before.

Over the last several years, my weight has been between 129 and 139, and I would like to get it under 130 for the rest of my 20s.
  • petunia
    petunia Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Feb 2008: I was close to 200 pounds... :explode:

As of this morning, 172...

that's 22 pounds off of my weight when I started here in June..
    almost 30 pounds total! :drinker:

about 15 to go... :bigsmile: it might take me the rest of 2009 to take off those last 15... but I WILL do it!
  • laurajane81
    Options
    Last year i was 210 lol started on here last month at 233 after 4 weeks im 223 i cant belive how much i put on in 1 yr... Everytime i think about it i feel sick :sick: thats why im on the road to be a new me ...x:drinker:
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    this time last year I was 160-ish.

now I'm 130-ish.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Last Feb--175

This Feb--142

I don't even know what my starting weight was because I was too afraid to get on a scale. So my total loss is just what I have lost with MFP.

Great thread!!:drinker:

Keep up the good work everyone!! :flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    199:grumble:
    Now 160:happy: