Im a clown....and I can juggle!!!!
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    I'm a natural blonde...and I have a lot of "blonde" moments. :blushing:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I live in So Cal and I drive AGRRRRRRessively!
  • Stacera
    Stacera Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I'm Irish and I have a quick fiery temper.
    My parents were super religious growing up and as far as my parents knew I was an angel, what they didn't know couldn't hurt me.

I'm southern and call everyone honey, darlin and love.
    I'm white and we make everything a casserole.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I'm from WV and I hate wearing shoes

That is not the WV stereotype I think of! LOL
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    I'm asian so I must be a geek, sad but true :(
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I am a woman and I am sensitive and I like to shop until I pass out ... Lol
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'm a Canadian and hate it when stupid Americans think we drink sh*tty beer.
    We have taste buds, are not your "hat" and we're not in love with your country. We make fun of it on a daily basis.

I have some Irish blood in me. I can drink you under the table, and then kick your *kitten* before you've finished your first drink.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I am Canadian and I am polite and invisible.
    Dude. Why doesn't Wolverine ever use that power?!
  • JaysBlondeBrownie
    JaysBlondeBrownie Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm southern, and my first instinct is to be nice & hospitable, even when people bluntly need their *kitten* handed to them.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    I'm Asian... I'm great with computers and electronics.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I'm southern, and my first instinct is to be nice & hospitable, even when people bluntly need their *kitten* handed to them.
    Between that and the food... gotta love the South.
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I'm from California (Hawaii at heart) and absolutely hate to have any fabric touching my knees or shoes on my feet. Plus I'm never really happy unless I am out on/in the ocean.
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I'm from WV and I hate wearing shoes

That is not the WV stereotype I think of! LOL

Well, that's the only one that fits me :laugh: I have my teeth, we had indoor plumbing, & I have no interest in a "relationship" with my family members :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I live in the southwest and love spicy Mexican food.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I'm a Pollack and I have frequent "lapse in genius" moments.
  • JaysBlondeBrownie
    JaysBlondeBrownie Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Between that and the food... gotta love the South.
    Yeah, good Southern food is how I got here...
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    We have taste buds, are not your "hat" and we're not in love with your country. We make fun of it on a daily basis.

I have some Irish blood in me. I can drink you under the table, and then kick your *kitten* before you've finished your first drink.

Just a clarification, my post was in jest since I know that's a common stereotype of us 'Murcans. Sorry for not inserting the appropriate :wink: (Also, I've only ever known my friends from Detroit to drink Molson.) :drinker:
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    I'm an Aqarius with Viking pirate heritage and I love the water. LOVE sex and your woman will do in a pinch.

Oh, And I'm an olny child which means I want the best of everything and I'm not particularily crazy about having to wait for it either. I wonder if this explains the Christmas cards I get from credit card companies every year. :wink:

Not sure how I got the ridiculous level of self confidence. If it can be done, I can do it. Period. :huh: Bat *kitten* crazy, I know.

I'm also extremely generous and I love to see people happy. No clue if thats a Danish thing er what.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

Easy, tiger. :wink: