I wear glasses and I am a nerdy bookworm. :smokin:
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I'm fat and I love buffets.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I'm a Canadian and hate it when stupid Americans think we drink sh*tty beer.
    We have taste buds, are not your "hat" and we're not in love with your country. We make fun of it on a daily basis.
    Please do not turn this into a poo flinging match. You may have noticed that this is all in jest. Nobody is attacking Canadians. Your not derailing this thread is appreciated. :flowerforyou:
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I'm tall and I can reach the top shelf.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I am not stereotypical at all.

I absolutely cannot figure out chop sticks, and have never once worn wooden shoes. I'm boring that way, I guess.
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    We have taste buds, are not your "hat" and we're not in love with your country. We make fun of it on a daily basis.
    Just a clarification, my post was in jest since I know that's a common stereotype of us 'Murcans. Sorry for not inserting the appropriate :wink: (Also, I've only ever known my friends from Detroit to drink Molson.) :drinker:
    I, for one, have never heard the stereotype of Canadians being enamored with the US. Now, Japanese teens, on the other hand...

The "hat" thing is a geography joke, and not a stereotype.
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I'm a Pollack and I have frequent "lapse in genius" moments.
    You're an actor / producer / director (Sydney Pollack)? Or of Polish heritage (Polak)? :laugh: :wink:
  • Hottness4Lyfe
    Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I am black...and I luv fried chicken, watermelon, and red Kool Aid... Yes red is a flavor...:drinker:
  • leethecuz
    Options
    Im a combat veteran and I get my butt handed to me in modern warfare by 14 year olds who haven't gone through puberty yet
  • hbart500
    hbart500 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'm Italian and i talk with my hands... alot.

this ^^ lol
  • MereMe
    MereMe Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I am Southern and I love some fried food! (Thus my dire need for MFP!!!)
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options

Whoah there... and I am only saying this because I care - there are a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market today that are just as tasty as the real thing. :flowerforyou:
  • Hottness4Lyfe
    Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    and this too!!! I've yet to meet anything thrown in hot grease that isn't tasty....
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options

I have some Irish blood in me. I can drink you under the table, and then kick your *kitten* before you've finished your first drink.

Just a clarification, my post was in jest since I know that's a common stereotype of us 'Murcans. Sorry for not inserting the appropriate :wink: (Also, I've only ever known my friends from Detroit to drink Molson.) :drinker:

Haha! No worries -- I forgot to insert the little goofy faces too!
    :tongue:

"...'Murcans" omg too funny... :laugh:
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I am an Aries and am very stubborn, assertive, independant, impulsive and impatient. I am also an only child.

I feel bad for my husband...(NOT)!
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I'm a woman.. and I'm moody. :blushing:
  • hannahlbur
    hannahlbur Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'm a woman and I'm crap at reversing!! Also a secretary. Ugh for now.
  • rockeraxXx
    Options
    I am 100% MEXICAN and eat chili everyday!!! I also enjoy a nice bowl of PINTO BEANS and can drink beer as early as 9am! :drinker:
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options

I have some Irish blood in me. I can drink you under the table, and then kick your *kitten* before you've finished your first drink.

stupid americans huh, you sure you aren't french canadian...............or just french.

Just kidding I like french people and canadians too
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    I am 100% MEXICAN and eat chili everyday!!! I also enjoy a nice bowl of PINTO BEANS and can drink beer as early as 9am! :drinker:
    Eso!!!