Hot tea anyone???

Options
Do any of my other MFP friends drink hot tea?? I LOVE it! What are your favorite flavors?
My new favorite flavors are sugar cookie sleigh ride from celestial seasonings & twinnings pumpkin spice! I love to drink it when it's cold outside or I'm feeling a little under the weather.

Replies

• shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    I LOVE hot tea- I drink it every day :D I love every Celestial tea, especially the Bengal Spice :D
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Apple cinnamon and mint are my favorites :]
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I drink green tea, mint tea, masala chai and Earl Grey.
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    earl grey and green tea :)
  • slrose
    slrose Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    at night? french vanilla decaf or chamomile
    during the day anything green tea :D
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Just finished my cup of Yogi Skin Detox tea - it has rose in it. I love a bunch of them, especially Twinings and Stash. And Celestial Seasonings and even Lipton's peppermint. Then there is the rosehip/hibiscus........

Yeah. I'm a tea drinker!
  • AdAstra47
    AdAstra47 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I am a dork, and a Trekker, so I have to vote for "tea, Earl Grey, hot." :laugh:

When I can't sleep or feel sick, hot chamomile is wonderful.
    When I have a sore throat, hot peppermint tea or lemon tea.
  • acuratlsd
    Options
    I drink the Super Dieter's Tea every other day. I actually enjoy the taste. First time I had it was in the Philippines and that is a place you don't want to drink tea being at 110 degrees everyday.

but this tea is very good has like a hint of lemon/black tea sorta and its good for detoxing.
  • cscheiern
    Options
    I like to drink yogi tea bedtime tea. It has a nice flavor and it is very relaxing. I also drink yogi cold season tea in the winter, not the best flavor but it warms you up inside!
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    rooibos (a South African tea. it means red bush)
  • goingwithgrace
    goingwithgrace Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    The best teas are from Revolution tea. White Pear tea and Ginger Peach are my favorite along with their regular green tea. I also just got a new acai berry and a pomagranite one I haven't tried yet from them. I order it online but some people have it in stores in their area.
  • Abbey70
    Abbey70 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Green Chai Tea or Jasmine Green Tea
  • Salinat
    Options
    Tulsi, pomegranate is yummy!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    anything and everything :] love it!
  • Leslietheriot
    Leslietheriot Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Black chai, green chai, just about any flavor green tea, apple cinnamon, Cinnamon Spice Super Dieters tea and this time of year I really like Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane tea. I guess I really like tea.
  • raige123
    raige123 Posts: 352
    Options
    I love chocolate mint tea! :)
  • RunLiftEat
    RunLiftEat Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I like Tazo Zen green tea, with some honey.
  • Kilter
    Kilter Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Bengal Spice is awesome :)

Twinnings Earl Grey for breakfast at work though (and only 2 calories ;) )

But there is a place here in Vancouver called Granville Island Tea that has an incredible loose leaf tea called Market Spice. it's my absolute favourite. If you like Bengal Spice I think you would love this.
  • pen2u
    pen2u Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Good Earth decaf Sweet and Spicy is naturally sweet w/o added calories. It tastes like dessert on those days when you must have something special to end a meal and don't want to wreck your diary.
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I love Tulsi teas... I get them from Organic India, and there are a variety of non-caffeine, and a few caffeine style... I love India Breakfast, and some of the herbals, too.