Replies

• HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Pg tips is my favourite flavour :)
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I love hot tea in the winter! I am now on a mission to look for those holiday varieties. Thanks!
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    My favorite tea is the good earth original, but I drink a lot of different teas.
    I drink an herbal tea I make at home from whole herbs every night before bed. It has been in my family for years it is good for detox and cleaning out the digestive system.
  • bert16
    bert16 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Vanilla rooibos tea from Adagio Teas... yummers!
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    My go to teas:

David's Tea: Silk Dragon Jasmine mixed with Peppermint Amour.
    and Read My Lips (Chocolate, vanilla mint tea)

At night Just peppermint amour.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I drink almost nothing but tea. Normal tea tea. Usually Ceylon. I do sometimes like Strawberry as well. It was a sad day when Whittard stopped doing Apple Crumble tea.
  • meldickman
    Options
    I love it in the winter time and my favorite now it Twinings Chai Pumpkin Spice! Its amazing and with a little honey it really cures my sweet tooth while everyone else is eating dessert!
  • meldickman
    Options
    Try Twinings Chi Pumpkin Spice, DELISH! They also make a really good Christmas Tea which I Have not seen out yet this year and a wonderful cinnamon.
  • Acatlett77
    Options
    I am a fan of Earl Grey and Twinings makes a tea called Lady Grey Tea and it is so tasty :3 I usually add honey to my tea also!

The pumpkin spice tea that was mentioned earlier sounds good, especially around the holidays right now! I will have to check that out soon!

The pumpkin spice is made by Twinnings & it tastes just like my mom's pumpkin roll that she makes for thanksgiving BUT the tea doesn't have all the fat! Lol!
  • Acatlett77
    Options
    Try Twinings Chi Pumpkin Spice, DELISH! They also make a really good Christmas Tea which I Have not seen out yet this year and a wonderful cinnamon.

Yep it's my fav!!! I got a sample of it in the mail & fell in LOVE! I saw it at walmart yesterday but didn't get it & I'm mad at myself! I got the gingerbread from Celestial but its just ok. I will be getting that pumpkin spice when I go back!!!
  • Acatlett77
    Options
    Oh my!!! So many tea lovers!!! Thanks for all your responses I will have to try some of the ones y'all mentioned. Some of them I have never tried before. :)
  • Acatlett77
    Options
    My hubby was at walmart this morning so I had him pick up some pumpkin spice for me! I had it with my breakfast! Yummy! My niece was sitting beside me & she says "mmmm that's smells like pumpkin pie!" She's so right! Hope y'all try it cause it's the best!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I like the English Breakfast Tea from Twining; haven't tried many other flavors but they sound yummy :)
  • radix89
    radix89 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I like earl grey, mint and green. My favorite tea is typhoo brand. It costs an ARM and leg in the US but so good. I don't care so much for herbal teas. I do make my own ginger tea though. I slice up fresh ginger root and boil it with the water and sweeten with honey after letting the tea bad steep. I love it.
  • luvinlaurakate
    luvinlaurakate Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Drinking tea right now, actually! One of my favorites is the Sugarplum one that comes out around Christmas. Also love Chai, so I am going to have to check out this pumpkin spice chai everyone is talking about!
  • mikajoanow
    mikajoanow Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I like almost any type of chai tea, and a good English Breakfast is always nice.
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Good Earth original, sweet and spicy with nothing added. Morrocan mint when I need a lift.
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    I am a dork, and a Trekker, so I have to vote for "tea, Earl Grey, hot." :laugh:

Nice Picard reference.

I like Celestial Seasonings Cinnamon Apple Spice best. I occasionally have green tea and regular black tea.
    I need to try some more flavors after reading these!

Question: plain or sweetened?

me, mostly plain, sometimes a splenda...NEVER DAIRY...milk in tea sounds disgusting and I can't believe anyone would ever do that! (but I know a lot of people do for some reason :tongue: )
  • Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Agave is sugar from the agave plant (agave is also the source for tequila) :happy:

From http://allaboutagave.com/agave-vs-granular.php

"Agave makes a good substitute for sugar for a variety of reasons. Agave nectar is a real sugar, as opposed to an artificial or non-nutritive sweetener. It has properties similar to many sugars with one important exception: its glycemic index is significantly lower. This makes it a healthier alternative to many processed AND natural sweeteners, :"

I have just started using this and it has a very nice flavor in tea.
  • Xtina_Beba
    Options
    I am a tea fiend!!!!! I love it all

Favs:
    Green tea
    Moroccan orange spiced
    Himalayan Apple Spice
    Egyptian Licorice
    Chamomile
    Lemon Ginger
    Peppermint
    Oolong