What did everyone have for dinner?

Options
I love to get new ideas...................

I had a "homemade pizza" on a WW flour tortilla with pizza sauce, mushrooms, spinach, feta cheese and bananna peppers. YUM!

Replies

• katiep79
    Options
    I love to get new ideas...................

I had a "homemade pizza" on a WW flour tortilla with pizza sauce, mushrooms, spinach, feta cheese and bananna peppers. YUM!
  • cbrooks66
    cbrooks66 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Trout fillet, broiled on top of a bed of mixed greens and 3 oz of sweet potato. Your dinner sounds yummy...
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    3oz of steak ..cabbage and green beans
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Baked bbq chicken,
    roasted quartered new potatos seasoned with rosemary, garlic and seasalt
    spinach salad with pecans, sundried tomatos, and organic italian dressing

(your pizza sounds delicious - I made one like that just the other day - but with no peppers. I'll have to try that!:bigsmile: )
  • katiep79
    Options
    Those new potatoes sound fantastic!!!
  • NeilinOz
    Options
    lunch here in sydney - its monday tho - had a chicken salad sandwich
  • helkat922
    helkat922 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    4 oz of salmon with dill and pam butter spray
    4 asparagus
    1/2 sweet potato
    1 6 oz glass of red wine :drinker:
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I had:

Homemade BBQ Cheeseburger (with sara lee 45 cal bread, 2% milk cheese and sweet baby rays!)
    Homemade Spicey Wedges (two potatoes cut into wedges with parmesean cheese and Ms. Dash)

Yum yum. All for about 600 cals.

I even have enough left for one of those yummy skinny cow mint sandwiches. :love:
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I had a ready-made tamal with spinach and jack cheese...I was a bit disappointed in it actually :huh:
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    poached salmon, asparagus & cauliflower. :smile:
    & i confess to a few bits of my kids' noodles.:embarassed:

:heart:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    I had pita pizza - stuffed 4 tbls pasta sauce, 2 oz of cheddar cheeze, 1/3 lb ground tukey, garlic, tomatoes, mushooms and green peppers inside, sauce with remaining stuffing on top........baked in the oven fo 10 mins........................YUMMY tasted like a combo pizza minus the onions...an entire pita split in 2 with all of the above was 370 cals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My first attempt at this one and loved it.

GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DeannaK
    DeannaK Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I had pita pizza - stuffed 4 tbls pasta sauce, 2 oz of cheddar cheeze, 1/3 lb ground tukey, garlic, tomatoes, mushooms and green peppers inside, sauce with remaining stuffing on top........baked in the oven fo 10 mins........................YUMMY tasted like a combo pizza minus the onions...an entire pita split in 2 with all of the above was 370 cals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My first attempt at this one and loved it.

GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this sounds absolutely delicious and the perfect dinner for someone like me, since i'm short on calories today :/
  • shoppingqueen34
    shoppingqueen34 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Turkey and spinach lasagna :)
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    last night?

I had roasted chicken (I ate 1 breast, no skin), 1 cup brown rice, 3/4 cup steamed baby carrots. It was pretty yummy. Tonight I'm doing hamburger helper with a side salad. Ya I know, bad me, but I loves my hamburger!! :flowerforyou: :laugh:
  • Lyndo
    Lyndo Posts: 95
    Options
    I made Boneless skinless Chicken, with a cup of Wild rice
    & spinach mixed with onions, & Green beans.....
    It was all the left over vegtables I had :flowerforyou:
    But It was all good!!!

I'm back to my old bad ways...:sad:
    I have been for a week now, It's very hard to pick myself back up,
    & because of all the bad eating I've caught a really bad cold.....:huh:
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    I am having a cheesy broccoli, rice and chicken casserole... it's exactly what it sounds like!

In a casserole pan I put 2 cups of chicken broth, 1 cup rice, one bag frozen broccoli cuts & one pound diced chicken breast. I sprinkle some parmesan/romano cheese then let it bake. When it's almost done I'll be sprinkling some low fat cheddar on top and I'll leave in just long enough for it to melt.

Yummy!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I am having a cheesy broccoli, rice and chicken casserole... it's exactly what it sounds like!

In a casserole pan I put 2 cups of chicken broth, 1 cup rice, one bag frozen broccoli cuts & one pound diced chicken breast. I sprinkle some parmesan/romano cheese then let it bake. When it's almost done I'll be sprinkling some low fat cheddar on top and I'll leave in just long enough for it to melt.

Yummy!

that sounds really yummy! This is a really dumb question and I'm pretty sure the answer is yes, but do you cook the chicken first? And also how long for it to bake?
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    im having hamburger helper only using skim milk and ground turkey instead of hamburger..yummmy...
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Having spicy honey brushed chicken breasts not thighs with cabbage, rutabaga, stuffing, okra
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    That casserole sounds delish... I had a vegetable lasagna for dinner last night... Very filling, and it turned out to be quite tasty. I had so much left over, that I thought I could use it for lunches or maybe quick dinners later on this week. My sister's dog-I'm watching it for her-decided that it looked better than what she was eating, and ate about 3 servings worth before I found her. My kitchen looked like it exploded...:explode: