Options
2»

Replies

Options
    4oz of turkey breast, small baked potato with green beans
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Having spicy honey brushed chicken breasts not thighs with cabbage, rutabaga, stuffing, okra
    Using that cooking light recipe?? LOL! That spicy, honey-brushed mix is SOOO good!! :tongue:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Having spicy honey brushed chicken breasts not thighs with cabbage, rutabaga, stuffing, okra
    Using that cooking light recipe?? LOL! That spicy, honey-brushed mix is SOOO good!! :tongue:

I use it on fish too - it's SO good!!!
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options

Where can I get a copy of this recipe? Dinner is getting a little monotonous in our house...
  • TamTastic
    Options

Where can I get a copy of this recipe? Dinner is getting a little monotonous in our house...
    This is a GREAT rub!! I have used it on both thighs and breasts and Chrissy says it's good on fish too! MM Has that spicy/sweet thing going on.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/21226-spicy-honey-brushed-chicken-thighs?hl=spicy+honeybrushed#posts-185800
  • CarolynRoe930
    CarolynRoe930 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I agree! That casserole sounds SO good! I was looking for something to make for dinner tonight... and that might be it! :)

140573.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Tam... BTW, you look awesome, and I have to say kudos for how far you've come. It gives people proof that this actually works:drinker:
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Its only 2:45 here right now, but this is whats on the menu for tonight :tongue:

No Harm Parm Chick
    http://www.hungry-girl.com/chew/chewdetails.php?isid=1103

Easy Sauteed Zucchini
    http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=506601
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Thanks, Tam... BTW, you look awesome, and I have to say kudos for how far you've come. It gives people proof that this actually works:drinker:
    Your welcome! I hope you enjoy it!

And thanks!! :happy: This definitely works!!!!

Good luck!!
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Pork Chops, Bake Beans, Mac & Cheese and Green Beans!
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    A big salad: spinach, romaine lettuce, a chopped up tomato, and some grilled chicken.
    A bowl of mixed steamed veggies (Broccoli, Cauliflower, Baby Carrots)
    Morning Star Veggie Cake

and a coke zero!
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    I am having a cheesy broccoli, rice and chicken casserole... it's exactly what it sounds like!

In a casserole pan I put 2 cups of chicken broth, 1 cup rice, one bag frozen broccoli cuts & one pound diced chicken breast. I sprinkle some parmesan/romano cheese then let it bake. When it's almost done I'll be sprinkling some low fat cheddar on top and I'll leave in just long enough for it to melt.

Yummy!

that sounds really yummy! This is a really dumb question and I'm pretty sure the answer is yes, but do you cook the chicken first? And also how long for it to bake?

Actually - no, I don't cook the chicken first - I pour in the liquid, sprinkle in the uncooked rice, put the frozen broccoli on next, then sprinkle with the grated cheese and lastly the chicken on top.... cook it at 375 for 45-60 minutes (til it's done! LOL) You can tell when it's done because the chicken is solid and the rice has absorbed all the broth. And as I said, when it's just about done put shredded cheese on top to melt.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Tonight I had about 3oz of chicken and yellow squash with onions..
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    Italian meatball sandwiches on ciabatta with a salad
  • ren25
    ren25 Posts: 58
    Options
    i had a my homemade shrimp pasta salad. it has tomatos, green peppers, red peppers, cucumbers, whole wheat pasta. some greek dressing and some feta. i cook the shrimp in alittle bit of the dressing to give it a bit more flavour.

its very tasty. its excellent for leftovers for lunch the next day.

140922.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options

This is a GREAT rub!! I have used it on both thighs and breasts and Chrissy says it's good on fish too! MM Has that spicy/sweet thing going on.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/21226-spicy-honey-brushed-chicken-thighs?hl=spicy+honeybrushed#posts-185800

geez! what a bummer. i have all of that but the honey, honey! that sure would be tasty on my chicken!

i am having chicken breast, a baked potato, and some steamed veggies - probably broc and carrots.
  • rachel41
    rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I had homemade chicken soup.:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I'm having BBQ Chicken, baked potato and broccoli with onion, red pepper and carrot.
  • velvetwing
    Options
    Tortellini Tomato Spinach Soup
  • abillings9
    Options
    Homemade steak fajitas with sauteed onions and red peppers...salsa, little bit of cheese and sour cream.... yum!