35 Day Challenge

Options

Replies

• sen301
    sen301 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am ready for the challenge. Starting at 134.
  • c_pointer
    c_pointer Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm up for the challenge. My starting weight is 144.6. Today I burned 911 calories, just shy 89 calories towards the mini challenge, but the night is young :wink:

6244788.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • momoftwoboys82
    Options
    today was "fun" loosing the calories because I was walking around what seems ALL AFTERNOON helping and participating with the Santa Clause Parade! Tomorrow will be a challenge to loose 1000 cals though cause I spend most of my morning at church and have committed to spending time with a friend in the afternoon! Will have to find some time to workout!
  • KaylaPeterson24
    KaylaPeterson24 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! My start weight is 173 and my goal is 165 by Christmas
  • indrani1947
    indrani1947 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    only managed 832 cals on day 1 but I'm sure my zumba routines burn more than the dance I enter on the charts. I know it will be tough to reach the 1000 but have already done 68 mins walking this morning and half of it is up and down on rough woodland paths
  • LondonerLoser
    Options
    way to go :) don't feel down if you don't get to 1000, that's just an aim to motivate everyone!
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Why not, I'm in. I weigh 242.7lbs. I try and burn as many calories as I can during the day and although I may not log more than 600-800 I will be doing my 1000. I will be more active with my 4 children between now and Christmas!
  • LondonerLoser
    Options
    DAY TWO OF THE FIRST MINI CHALLENGE!

I burned 1229 today, went for epic bike to ride to see boyfriend and home again plus various little workouts through-out the day!

how did everyone else do?
  • flyawaybirdie23
    flyawaybirdie23 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just squeaked in on day 1 at 1006 - time to hit the gym and get started on day 2's goal :)
  • hayliemarie427
    hayliemarie427 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Why not? Let's do this. Start weight: 143 lbs Imma do 25 for the 25th. Challenges me to 1lb a day with 5 days wiggle room.
  • trilvr
    trilvr Posts: 22
    Options
    I'll Join Im at 177 with 24% body fat- Id like to get my bf into the teens..
  • nanc94
    nanc94 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    i'd like to join...starting weight 210 would like to start the year off in the 100s
  • aubarnold
    aubarnold Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    starting weight 163.4 :)
  • emforinger
    Options
    THANK YOU for starting this challenge! I need some motivation and accountability in my life to make it through this holiday season!
    SW = 149
    GW = 139 by Christmas; 132 by 1/26/2012 (when I go to NYC to visit a girlfriend!)

*Looking forward to meeting and exceeding my personal goals and the daily/weekly challenges on here!
    BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE HERE.

Please feel free to add me as a friend. Looking to use the mobile app more and would be great to have encouragement from others on there!
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    767 calories burned so far today. Looking to get in my C25K workout tonight, so that should put me right at 1000.
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    I missed starting on day 1 as I found this thread too late in he day :-(

SW 219.2
    GW 215

i;d love to be able to lose a bit more bu i've been stuck in a rut juggling 4lb for quite a while now so TBH any loss would be good!
    i've done 862 calories today, i know it's no quite 1000 but my Sunday burns don't usually make it to 200 so it's a big step up for me
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    Ended up burning 969 calories, not 1000 but much more than I normally do on a Sunday. :)
  • flipper52
    Options
    I'm in.
  • roxleefall
    Options
    :( I was very achey from my 61/2 walk on fri 1437 calories ;) i have had a couple of recovery days. I will be fully commited to the challange from today :D my weigh in today 162.4
  • k9hrd
    k9hrd Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I just saw this and would like to join. Starting weight 193.2 would like to be 175 for Christmas. 550 burn 20 November.