35 Day Challenge

Options

Replies

• roxleefall
    Options
    781 calories today, mainly from my zumba class, didn't feel up to walking in that cold wind which was blowing and I've lost 1.2lb this week so feeling godd about that.

Well done :flowerforyou: 1lb a week is healthy keep it up :happy:

Just an Idea, but as some of us have struggled to hit the 1000 calories a day (my god its hard) what do you think about burning 300 a day (or more) but not eating them? so your food diary will be 300 calories (or more) to the good (in the green)? For 1 week?
  • LondonerLoser
    Options
    Sounds good to me I like that idea.

So the daily goal, everyone, is now to burn 300 kcals, which you DON'T eat back! Kay?

For one whole week, starting today!
  • CherryIceGlitter
    Options
    Hi I have set a similar goal in the lead up to Christmas and that is to try and lose 10lbs (I am just starting out so hopefully shouldnt be too difficult!)

Good luck in your challenge :D I'm definately going to join you in the burning of 300 kcals a day too! x
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    i like it
  • roxleefall
    Options
    I'm glad you like, good luck everyone :drinker: :flowerforyou: :wink:
  • LondonerLoser
    Options
    724 kcals burned today, my thighs KILL.

Hows everyone else doing?
  • run4life21
    run4life21 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 156 lb today.

I actually bought a fitted dress that is too tight to fit and have to fit in it by christmas. so I better see a difference:)
  • indrani1947
    indrani1947 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    561 calories burned today and only ate back 100 of them. enjoying the challenge but finding excercise hard
  • roxleefall
    Options
    I did 659 (thursday) I have planned todays food and some wine this evening and i need to burn 505 calories to meet the challange.
    For a satisfying lunch that is low in calories (lowest i can find in a shop) Chilli chicken noodle salad from Tesco 165 calories, thats what I have for lunch when im doing little exercise and want a drink.
  • roxleefall
    Options
    561 calories burned today and only ate back 100 of them. enjoying the challenge but finding excercise hard

I was finding the 1000 a day really hard and only managed it once! I think that 300 is a more realistic goal (without killing yourself) I work long hours and find it hard to fit the time in to do 1000 calories, that is a zumba class and a 40 min walk for me. I'm at home to sleep and thats about it! The proof will be in the weigh ins, I do mine on a sun morning.

Maybe up it to 400 for the next week if people are doing well with it, seems like they are on the first day. WELL DONE :flowerforyou: Lets stay motivated people :wink: :happy:

This challange has really made me get my butt in gear. Thank you LondonerLoser for starting it, at this rate we will all look fab at our xmas do's.
  • Shelbell40
    Shelbell40 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm up for the next challenge. I hope to be able to post more often this time!!
  • rintin88
    rintin88 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    hi everybody! just finished my workout for the day and burned 467 calories. After the gluttony of two Thanksgiving dinners (one with my family & one with my boyfriend's), I was so excited to exercise today because my body needed it! Hope everyone has a fun and active weekend!
  • poochluvr
    Options
    ill join!!
  • Shelbell40
    Options
    1126 calories burned after 1hr 30 min at the gym. That included circuit strength training and 30 min interval running on the treadmill. I really needed it after the way I ate yesterday!! :embar6579014.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counterassed:
  • roxleefall
    Options
    No earnt calories for me today,:ohwell: I hurt far too much and need to let my body recover a little.:frown: I will aim to burn and not use 600 tomorrow to make up for it :wink:
  • indrani1947
    indrani1947 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    395 calories in hand tonight it was the half bottle of wine that did it but its the weekend hope I succeed tomorrow but it's great having a challenge and having to account for it at the end of the day, good luck to everyone else!
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    Thurs:
    i only managed to keep 82 calories
    Fri
    452 spare
  • Shelbell40
    Options
    I am so depressed!! I totally over did it for Thanksgiving. Don't get me wrong...I totally enjoyed being around my family and i had a blast!! However, I am up in my weight and didn't lose a thing. I had a good workout at the gym yesterday, but if I keep going this way, I will never get to my goal!!!! It's time to get back on track!
  • iriedeb
    iriedeb Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join the challenge! I need some accountability. I'm starting at 167 and would like to see the scale read 160 on Christmas.

I'd also like some more friends for motivation/support/accountability if anyone is interested.

Thanks!
    deb
  • iriedeb
    iriedeb Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You are not alone! I have had a BAD week eating-wise, but am back on track today :)