Do you take off on the weekends?

2»

Replies

• rcmajor
    rcmajor Posts: 8 Member
    Saturday's and Sundays are my best workout days. I either take off a day or two during the week or I may lighten up the workout. I may go for a brisk walk or take a leisure swim.
  • I do...the weekend is my recovery time. I just stay strict with the calories and behave with the beer!
  • JamesBurkes
    JamesBurkes Posts: 382 Member
    I work out harder at the weekends as I have two full-time jobs, So while I try and workout during the week (I normally manage 3 of the 5 weekdays) the weekends are the days when I can really go for it. I still have work to do at home, usually, but I know I can put aside the time to do longer, harder workouts without having to be places.

I'm on the Cyclic Ketogenic Diet, too, so Sunday is usually my refeed day, unless I know I'm going out at the weekend. If that's the case my workouts go out the window thanks to hangovers. But if i know I'm out at the weekend, I usually have the motivation to do some extra workouts during the week to make up for it.

I prefer working out at the weekend, though, to be honest.
  • I work out 6 days a week and Sunday is my day of rest. This schedule seems to be working for me. I run/jog 3 days a week and do Jillian Michaels videos the other 3 days.