What is your confession of the day?

Options
2»

Replies

• PeaceLuvVeggies
    PeaceLuvVeggies Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I ate some cream cheese the other night and didn't log it. God, I love cream cheese.
  • lcchrt
    lcchrt Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I am so tempted to go binge on cookies/monkey bread, havent yet though. BUT we are having friends over for monkey bread, tacos and some delicious quesadillas. Im going to go way over today lol
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    one word-nutella
  • dimpleschick
    dimpleschick Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I bought a really pretty slip--bordeaux with black lace. Can't wait for HIM to see me in it!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I gave my 18 month old two suckers to keep him quiet when I was trying on swimsuits. Don't judge. :ohwell: It worked.

Been there. Sometimes, you have to do what you have to do to get things done with kids.

My kid was just about 3, and chatting my ear off the entire morning. I went to the cupboard, grabbed a candy from his treats box, and threw it across the room. Sure enough, he chased it down and ate it. It bought me two minutes of silence. Ahhh.
    I kind of felt bad about it and rattled on myself via Facebook and just about every mom I know said she was saving that technique for the next time they needed a break. Lol
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    Options
    I convinced the check out clerk today that I could use two coupons, when deep down I know that he shouldn't have let me!
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    okay, I confess, I'll admit it....

It was me, I let the dogs out!!!!

:drinker:
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I pre planned my cheat meal of chipotle.....not the Tim Horton's donut to wash it down. :ohwell:
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    okay, I confess, I'll admit it....

It was me, I let the dogs out!!!!

:drinker:

Well scratch that mystery off the list... The playlist. :-P