Saturday night chat thread

Options

Replies

• sarscott
    sarscott Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    My husband just left for work... so now i"m home alone for the night - I just broke out all the sugar, flour, cake mixes, cookie mixes, and chocolate chips that I could find and I'm baking up a storm... Hopefully to give it to all the neighbors, work people, and my husband's co-workers before I have a chance to eat it!
  • Tmbrooks75
    Tmbrooks75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Had my FIRST Cheat today and I an feeling really bad!
    first in 31 days! Damnit!

one whol cheat day? Man, you are on a dangerous downward slope my friend. you need an intervention soon!! *note sarcasm* :)
  • curlyclo
    curlyclo Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I'm watching "Up" on the disney channel right now. Great movie!

did you cry in the begining? :)

I sure did

me too. I am such a sap since I had a kid. I never used to cry at things like that.

Yes I did when I saw it in theaters and tonight also. :sad:
  • luvmycandies
    luvmycandies Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    My husband just left for work... so now i"m home alone for the night - I just broke out all the sugar, flour, cake mixes, cookie mixes, and chocolate chips that I could find and I'm baking up a storm... Hopefully to give it to all the neighbors, work people, and my husband's co-workers before I have a chance to eat it!

And...could u please deliver some to Miami? Ty
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    I am just sooooooo dedicated I can't believe I blew it today! Crap-ola!
  • sarscott
    Options

Yes :) Sure thing! Anything to get them out of my house... And actually I'm mailing some to Michigan, too!
  • orcoast71
    orcoast71 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Just got home from taking my dog for a walk downtown. Now I am going to get my jammies on and hit the couch for some knitting and TV watching!

Knitting and TV watching sounds like what I will be doing with a little bit of:

drinking a vodka diet with lime, cooking chicken noodle soup (with spaghetti squash instead of noodles), and later skyping sister in OR who will no doubt be happy OSU beat UW. ;)

Knitting and drinking vodka does not mix well for me. Bad things happen. :embarassed:
  • Tmbrooks75
    Options
    [

Yes :) Sure thing! Anything to get them out of my house... And actually I'm mailing some to Michigan, too!

Vermont here!
  • luvmycandies
    Options

Its not blowing it. Its actually rec to throw off ur metabolism 1 x a month.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    Options

• Tmbrooks75
    Options

since you're super in shape, I am guessing it will take you all of 0.2 seconds to work it all off again. No worries my friend.
  • luvmycandies
    Options
    [

Vermont here!

What part of vermont r u in?
  • Tmbrooks75
    Options
    Knitting and drinking vodka does not mix well for me. Bad things happen. :embarassed:

Whoa, slow down sister. that can be dangerous. you could knit a sweater with frayed ends.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    Options
    [

Vermont here!

LOL I live in Michigan but no sweet tooth....won't do me any good. Mail away!
  • Tmbrooks75
    Options
    What part of vermont r u in?

Upper left part. you familer with here?
  • SassyCalyGirl
    Options
    Well I can honestly say I feel so bad I don't think this will happen again!
  • curlyclo
    curlyclo Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    [

Vermont here!

I'm in Michigan too! Whereabout, SassyCaly?
  • vdegraff
    vdegraff Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Spent the first part of day with kids. Attended Christmas Parade and then the grand reopening of a much beloved park in my area. Lots of standing and walking this morning. (Do I burn calories if I stand for 2 hours?). For the past few hours, I have been lazing on the couch! Need to get up and get moving. My choices are: do laundry, get a sweat going with Dance Central for Xbox, wash my hair, or move to a different part of the couch. Hmmm. Decisions. Decisions.

Down on calories today, but I don't want to eat much because tomorrow is my weigh-in day. Don't want to jinx anything. For two weeks, I was not losing so I stopped weighing myself, but tomorrow's the day! Hope that scale has moved!
  • SassyCalyGirl
    Options
    [

Vermont here!

I'm in Michigan too! Whereabout, SassyCaly?

born and raised in Napa Valley CA but now in st. Joseph MI right on the lake
  • sarscott
    Options

Whoa, slow down sister. that can be dangerous. you could knit a sweater with frayed ends.

Among my friends its common knowledge that I'm a much better quilter when I have been drinking. Oddly enough.
    No knitting, but I do tat :)