Saturday night chat thread

Options

Replies

• capergal
    capergal Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm watching "Up" on the disney channel right now. Great movie!

did you cry in the begining? :)

I tried not to cry but it was too hard not too. That was such a great movie! I loved the dog!
  • sarscott
    sarscott Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    [

Yes :) Sure thing! Anything to get them out of my house... And actually I'm mailing some to Michigan, too!

Vermont here!

LOL I live in Michigan but no sweet tooth....won't do me any good. Mail away!

I'm in Michigan too! Whereabout, SassyCaly?

born and raised in Napa Valley CA but now in st. Joseph MI right on the lake

I used to play sports in St. Joe I think. I was born and raised in Michigan - near Grand Rapids/Lansing, but moved out here a couple years ago.
  • luvmycandies
    luvmycandies Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    What part of vermont r u in?

Upper left part. you familer with here?

We go to stowe every year for skiing in spring. Is that close?
  • Tmbrooks75
    Tmbrooks75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options

yeah, about 45 mins south of me. Do you give lessons? I am ashamed to say but I've only gone skiing twice in my lifetime and the second time was just one run cause it was glare ice. I am not experienced enough to not kill myself going downhill on ice. :)
  • curlyclo
    curlyclo Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    [

Yes :) Sure thing! Anything to get them out of my house... And actually I'm mailing some to Michigan, too!

Vermont here!

LOL I live in Michigan but no sweet tooth....won't do me any good. Mail away!

I'm in Michigan too! Whereabout, SassyCaly?

born and raised in Napa Valley CA but now in st. Joseph MI right on the lake

I used to play sports in St. Joe I think. I was born and raised in Michigan - near Grand Rapids/Lansing, but moved out here a couple years ago.

Raised in A2 and still here, in school at U of M
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Knitting and drinking vodka does not mix well for me. Bad things happen. :embarassed:

Whoa, slow down sister. that can be dangerous. you could knit a sweater with frayed ends.

Among my friends its common knowledge that I'm a much better quilter when I have been drinking. Oddly enough.
    No knitting, but I do tat :)

I can imagine you all tangled up in wool, wild eyed, trying to cut your way out. Lol
  • curlyclo
    curlyclo Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    OMG it's the part of the movie where he realizes that Ellie filled the rest of the adventure book.... :sad:
  • Tmbrooks75
    Options
    Who else is excited for the new Muppet Movie? looks good. haha this is what my life has come to now that I have a kid. these movies look good to me now. :)
  • mochalovies
    mochalovies Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    TOTALLY SHOULD be working on my paper -- but here I am browsing through these posts! haha

terrible night for me Pizza :drinker: + Wine == will totally pay for it tomorrow! :explode: UHG
  • luvmycandies
    luvmycandies Posts: 489 Member
    Options

yeah, about 45 mins south of me. Do you give lessons? I am ashamed to say but I've only gone skiing twice in my lifetime and the second time was just one run cause it was glare ice. I am not experienced enough to not kill myself going downhill on ice. :)

I know what u mean. We live on the water and near beach, but we never go to beach. Too hot!
  • erin_zuk
    erin_zuk Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I tried out two new amazing recipies tonight from www.skinnytaste.com
    spinach lasagna "roll ups" and pumpkin spice cupcakes.
    found here http://www.skinnytaste.com/2010/02/spinach-lasagna-rolls.html
    and here: http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/09/pumpkin-cupcakes-with-pumpkin-spiced.html

I think i've found a new favourite website - a lot of her recipes look great!
  • mrsjenfrank
    mrsjenfrank Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    and here: http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/09/pumpkin-cupcakes-with-pumpkin-spiced.html

Those lasagna roll ups look amazing! ty for sharing the link I may just have to try making those one day!
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    Who else is excited for the new Muppet Movie? looks good. haha this is what my life has come to now that I have a kid. these movies look good to me now. :)

I love the muppets. I still think none of the new movies have been able to match the good old days when I watched them as a kid. I miss The Muppet Show. Sigh....
  • Tmbrooks75
    Options

other than the spinach part, those look amazing :)
  • darbym7
    Options
    sitting here watching a murder mystery show, i just took a nap, exciting saturday night for me ;)
  • chikachic817
    chikachic817 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My sister just got home for thanksgiving break and we're watching Hoarders, lol.
  • Tmbrooks75
    Options
    that show is so interesting. I dunno how people can live like that. I mean, they do but man, when you gotta crawl over things to get to the bathroom, thats a problem.
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I'm reading 'Deck the Halls' by Mary Higgins Clark. Just started tonight.

Good book! I like all her books and her daughters too, but my favorite is Catherine Coulter.
  • Tmbrooks75
    Options
    Everyone fall asleep?
  • tbhoover
    tbhoover Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Awake :)