Who's running a Turkey Trot this Thanksgiving?

Options
13»

Replies

• bert16
    bert16 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Me! I am running it in gorgeous Tucson, AZ.

That's awesome! I was just in Tucson last month and got some beautiful (the scenery, not me) runs in at Sabino and Bear Canyons. Happy Trotting!
  • PetitePerfection
    PetitePerfection Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Me!! Its just a 5K, since that's all they have where I'm doing it but its better than nothing!
  • bert16
    Options
    Me!! Its just a 5K, since that's all they have where I'm doing it but its better than nothing!

Nothin' wrong with a 5K... that's what I'm doing, too! Saving the long run for the weekend...
  • julwills
    julwills Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I'm running an 8K with over 12,000 other runners in balmy Buffalo, NY!
  • bioheil
    bioheil Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am first time!
  • bert16
    Options

Sounds like fun (and hope the weather holds up for you... I grew up in Toronto, so I know what late November can be like in Buffalo!). :wink:
  • bert16
    Options
    I am first time!

Yay! Have a great time... I bet you'll love it! I did my first Turkey Trot back in 2002 or so and it's become a tradition for me; just part of Thanksgiving Day. Happy Trotting!
  • julwills
    julwills Posts: 286 Member
    Options

Sounds like fun (and hope the weather holds up for you... I grew up in Toronto, so I know what late November can be like in Buffalo!). :wink:

Yup, you really never know! As of right now it's looking like it will be around 40 degrees and sunny, PERFECT! Hoping it stays that way!
  • bert16
    Options

Yup, you really never know! As of right now it's looking like it will be around 40 degrees and sunny, PERFECT! Hoping it stays that way!

Fingers crossed! I live in the Washington, DC area now, where it's going to be rainy all week, but clear up for Thursday, so my fingers are already crossed!
  • tpycha126
    tpycha126 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I am! I am! This is my first Turkey Trot, and I am super excited. And on the plus side the weather is supposed to be pretty nice.
  • bert16
    Options
    I am! I am! This is my first Turkey Trot, and I am super excited. And on the plus side the weather is supposed to be pretty nice.

Woo hoo! Happy first Turkey Trot! :flowerforyou: