Post Killers Unite!

Options

Replies

• Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    @ foodfight--Laughing is necessary. With all this weight to lose it would be easy to be depressed. So happy that others see the need to laugh>

Now.....back to the previously scheduled killing of this thread!:drinker:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    Raises hand....One question before I go laughing...

How did it change direction from post killers unite to finding out who the champion of post killing is?

I guess we just can't help it.

Lol...Guess you'll just have to blame our competitive natures.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBNiaVHeiyXXiwg2G5bX6rJm6opcwtJCeUuE5B3NEx616qmHK2bA
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options

I tried....I really, really tried! I wanted to wait longer to give you some hope of being the one to finally kill this thread. I just couldn't do it! I'm such a failure.:cry:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options

I tried....I really, really tried! I wanted to wait longer to give you some hope of being the one to finally kill this thread. I just couldn't do it! I'm such a failure.:cry:

My hopes had been raised...I admit...I was gone from the boards for pretty much all of Thanksgiving weekend & this thread is STILL going strong...I think this thread is a mutant that is somehow resistant to death...
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    @Lauramac--I hope this thread lives a very long life...It's giving me lots of laughs!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    @Lauramac--I hope this thread lives a very long life...It's giving me lots of laughs!

Ditto! :bigsmile:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfW5BqeaLc8v87UU7cS0YySXYZ_2C1FMNRzDvRG22bZlsz1f0Y
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Technically, if we really wanted this thread to die, we'd just post stuff that goes against the rules... But that's kind of cheating. And then one of the mods gets the credit for killing this bad boy.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    Technically, if we really wanted this thread to die, we'd just post stuff that goes against the rules... But that's kind of cheating. And then one of the mods gets the credit for killing this bad boy.

I suppose I could post a pic of a scantily man with 12-pack abs...that got me in trouble once before...
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options

I suppose I could post a pic of a scantily man with 12-pack abs...that got me in trouble once before...

Ok you two! As much as I enjoyed the scantily clad man and his abs, I do not want to give a mod credit for killing this thread! Heck, I'm not even sure I really want this thread to die. I'm having too much fun!:flowerforyou:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options

Ok you two! As much as I enjoyed the scantily clad man and his abs, I do not want to give a mod credit for killing this thread! Heck, I'm not even sure I really want this thread to die. I'm having too much fun!:flowerforyou:

Oh no way is a mod getting credit for putting kibosh on this thread...that glory shall belong to me! LOL! :bigsmile:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options

Oh no way is a mod getting credit for putting kibosh on this thread...that glory shall belong to me! LOL! :bigsmile:

OH HECK NO!!!! That's for me to do!

(Seriously, I wonder how much longer this thread will survive?)
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    Idk...but it sure has been fun so far :laugh:
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    allll the time! :smokin:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    Dear Thread,

Please try very hard not to get yourself killed while I sleep tonight. I would miss you.

Nita
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    To stay alive...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQs0cwvnxi2e11IqYVX9nwgmEeSb9-qwU7FDLJXR7jDgn2jDRxQj-waElWT3Q

Just sayin...
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    Thanks Lauramac for keeping this thread alive while I've been gone!:flowerforyou:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    Thanks Lauramac for keeping this thread alive while I've been gone!:flowerforyou:

I was "THIS" close to killing it off...
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options

I was "THIS" close to killing it off...

I'm not really so sure about that. I was just being gracious. Cause we all know this is one tough thread! :laugh:
  • fit4mom
    fit4mom Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Here, Stainless surgical supper shredder cutting impliments. Cut it out guys. :laugh: