Post Killers Unite!

Options

Replies

• runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    YES! I've killed about 10 in the last two days. I ROCK!!!....I dare someone to kill my kill...
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    YES! I've killed about 10 in the last two days. I ROCK!!!....I dare someone to kill my kill...

Looks like you tried to sneak in while the rest of us were sleeping. This thread is still alive. Seems indestructible!
  • tadbiggs
    Options
    Apparently I am not alone in being a post killer. Seems like every post I place or reply to on MFP dies afterwords. Glad to see it isn't me.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    @tadbiggs---You are so not alone! We've all been known to kill more than our share of threads.
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options

Looks like you tried to sneak in while the rest of us were sleeping. This thread is still alive. Seems indestructible!

hmmm...stroking my chin in thought...this is going to be a challenge. I notice you on the other thread killer thread too...I am truly among my own kind here...:huh:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options

hmmm...stroking my chin in thought...this is going to be a challenge. I notice you on the other thread killer thread too...I am truly among my own kind here...:huh:

For awhile I thought I was all alone. Then I discovered these two threads and lots of other potential thread killers. Feels great to know I'm not alone! Now, how to kill this thread? Guess it may require some creative thought.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Hello Thread...nice to see you are still alive and well, LOL :bigsmile:
  • whitehandlady
    whitehandlady Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    yes, thread, it is........muah ha ha
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Hello, HAL. Do you read me, HAL?
    HAL: Affirmative, Dave. I read you.
    Dave Bowman: Open the pod bay doors, HAL.
    HAL: I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
    Dave Bowman: What's the problem?
    HAL: I think you know what the problem is just as well as I do.
    Dave Bowman: What are you talking about, HAL?
    HAL: This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it.
    Dave Bowman: I don't know what you're talking about, HAL.
    HAL: I know that you and Frank were planning to disconnect me, and I'm afraid that's something I cannot allow to happen.
    Dave Bowman: [feining ingorance] Where the hell did you get that idea, HAL?
    HAL: Dave, although you took very thorough precautions in the pod against my hearing you, I could see your lips move.
    Dave Bowman: Alright, HAL. I'll go in through the emergency airlock.
    HAL: Without your space helmet, Dave? You're going to find that rather difficult.
    Dave Bowman: HAL, I won't argue with you anymore! Open the doors!
    HAL: Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    @ ChrisStoney --- Wow! Great no hurculean try. But no dice! You can't kill this thread! No-one can kill this thread. (Except me!)
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    I need to get my shots in on this thread while I can...I think I'll be out of commission this weekend...stupid wisdom teeth.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    I need to get my shots in on this thread while I can...I think I'll be out of commission this weekend...stupid wisdom teeth.

When do you lose those wisdom teeth? Plan ahead and get a couple of bags of frozen peas (they make great ice packs) and stock up on soft food items. Plan on being lazy for a couple of days. And OUCH!!!!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options

When do you lose those wisdom teeth? Plan ahead and get a couple of bags of frozen peas (they make great ice packs) and stock up on soft food items. Plan on being lazy for a couple of days. And OUCH!!!!

They are getting yanked this Friday...Merry Christmas to me...HUMBUG!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options

Oh.. Well, since I know how worried you must be about this thread, I promise to Kill it over the weekend! All you need to do is baby yourself and heal from the extractions. I shall take care of the thread killin!!!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options

Oh.. Well, since I know how worried you must be about this thread, I promise to Kill it over the weekend! All you need to do is baby yourself and heal from the extractions. I shall take care of the thread killin!!!

See...that is why you are awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    @ Lauramac -- I'm sure you'd do the same for me my friend! Seriously just plan on taking it easy for the weekend. Take care of yourself and snap a pic of you looking like a chipmunk. Then if you want to amuse your MFP friends just post it as your profile pic.
    I'm of course just joking!
  • fit4mom
    fit4mom Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    yes, thread, it is........muah ha ha
    What she said. I'm with her. LOL Oh wait let me get with the muah haha.... mm ahum cough cough, There I did it.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    @ Lauramac -- I'm sure you'd do the same for me my friend! Seriously just plan on taking it easy for the weekend. Take care of yourself and snap a pic of you looking like a chipmunk. Then if you want to amuse your MFP friends just post it as your profile pic.

I may do that, depending on what kind of pain killers they give me, LOL!! :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • fit4mom
    fit4mom Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options

I may do that, depending on what kind of pain killers they give me, LOL!! :laugh: :bigsmile:
    You really killed it this time. :laugh: I think my PC needs to go to the computer docter, This thread is flat lining.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options

You really killed it this time. :laugh: I think my PC needs to go to the computer docter, This thread is flat lining.

2006-04-24.gif