Post Killers Unite!

Options

Replies

• fit4mom
    fit4mom Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I'm throwing some water on this thread. The implied intention is gonna send this thread to hell. LOL WOW:noway: just giving you a hard time. Anyone know Jim Gaffigan? He does this thing in his skit where he randomly throws out comments to himself. In a hushed ladies voice he suddenly says "your going to hell" He cracks me up. Sorry if I confused you but maybe it finally killed this thread. LOL
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o-u4IwXkbE
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I'm throwing some water on this thread. The implied intention is gonna send this thread to hell. LOL WOW:noway: just giving you a hard time. Anyone know Jim Gaffigan? He does this thing in his skit where he randomly throws out comments to himself. In a hushed ladies voice he suddenly says "your going to hell" He cracks me up. Sorry if I confused you but maybe it finally killed this thread. LOL

OMG...I love Jim Gaffigan! His bit on Hot Pockets makes cry every time! LOL!! :laugh:
  • fit4mom
    Options
    Another awesome one is Mitch Hedberg.
    Alcoholism:
    Alcoholism is a disease, but it's the only disease you can get yelled at for having.
  • SharadaRose
    Options
    Another awesome one is Mitch Hedberg.
    Alcoholism:
    Alcoholism is a disease, but it's the only disease you can get yelled at for having.

Awe I loved him. Isnt he dead?
    Loved the Bit about turtle necks..Its like a weak midget choking you.

Oh and By the way i too am a post killer
  • fit4mom
    Options
    Yeah he sadly had a heart condition and a drug habit. He will be missed. Welcome.... Oh wait that's counter productive. I hope you enjoyed your short time on this post. It's hangin by a thread and I just cut it.
  • fit4mom
    Options
    bump
  • SharadaRose
    Options
    Howdy, and Its okay Im use to it :laugh:
    Oh and this is for mitch:glasses:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    celebrity-pictures-pattinson-stewart-cpr-wrong.jpg
  • fit4mom
    Options
    Howdy, and Its okay Im use to it :laugh:
    Oh and this is for mitch:glasses:
    Awesomeness! This thread was way to cool to stay alive.
  • SharadaRose
    Options

HA thats great! Ya know the last movie wasn't so bad but the first one. Geesh. :noway:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options

's alright! I like him too. Besides I'm an old broad and might not be a good idea for me to get that excited. Then again....what a way to go!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options

Darn it Lauramac!!! I just spit out the baby carrot I was snacking on....back in a sec, have to clean my monitor....better! Lol
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options

Darn it Lauramac!!! I just spit out the baby carrot I was snacking on....back in a sec, have to clean my monitor....better! Lol

LOL!! Sorry, Nita! I couldn't resist when I found this one though :laugh:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options

LOL!! Sorry, Nita! I couldn't resist when I found this one though :laugh:

Ok.... I hope this isn't proper CPR technique. If it is.....well..........nevermind about the hot firefighters. *sigh*
  • fit4mom
    Options
    I'm just saying, I think that would really bite. Just like the killing of this post. OUCH!
    This thread likes to take on the appearance of the immortal undead so let me shine a light on the truth of it's burial.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    I'm just saying, I think that would really bite. Just like the killing of this post. OUCH!
    This thread likes to take on the appearance of the immortal undead so let me shine a light on the truth of it's burial.

STILL NOT DEAD! oops, i was yelling at you....sorry.:flowerforyou:
  • fit4mom
    Options

STILL NOT DEAD! oops, i was yelling at you....sorry.:flowerforyou:
    WHY ARE WE YELLING?! NOBODY CAN HEAR US ON THESE COMPUTERS! But the dead can't hear either. Rest in peace sweet post.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    This thread his haunting MFP...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTERE-eI-V-JumiaVF4_j_qlI_U8NDx1FzAUCVJI482b26eeSICD3UZSK2G
  • fit4mom
    Options
    This thread his haunting MFP...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTERE-eI-V-JumiaVF4_j_qlI_U8NDx1FzAUCVJI482b26eeSICD3UZSK2G
    OK, Yeah, Uh I got nothing. JUST LIKE THIS POST> LOL funny photo.
  • marthafox1
    marthafox1 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Not long now guys....