Post Killers Unite!

Options

Replies

• fit4mom
    fit4mom Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    @ Lauramac -- I'm sure you'd do the same for me my friend! Seriously just plan on taking it easy for the weekend. Take care of yourself and snap a pic of you looking like a chipmunk. Then if you want to amuse your MFP friends just post it as your profile pic.
    I'm of course just joking!

I may do that, depending on what kind of pain killers they give me, LOL!! :laugh: :bigsmile:
    You really killed it this time. :laugh: I think my PC needs to go to the computer docter, This thread is flat lining.

2006-04-24.gif
    OH my cow (Quote from my son, holy cow + Oh my bad= Oh my cow) I may just have to let you win for that one but I'm too sinister and crafty.:smokin:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    OH my cow (Quote from my son, holy cow + Oh my bad= Oh my cow) I may just have to let you win for that one but I'm too sinister and crafty.:smokin:

We shall see, bwahahaha! :bigsmile: Oh by the way...if you see something like this on Friday: awer4o;ihPO2QIHJ...that's just me trying to type while doped up on pain meds, LOL!
  • fit4mom
    Options
    Seriously (promise it's momentary) can I pray for you?
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    Seriously (promise it's momentary) can I pray for you?

Aww...I would appreciate that...thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • fit4mom
    Options
    OK seriousness departs this post. I even killed the seriousness. That is some mad serious killing power.:noway:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    OK seriousness departs this post. I even killed the seriousness. That is some mad serious killing power.:noway:

Ok...I can't post pix from my phone...but just imagine a picture of Wayne & Garth with the caption "We're not worthy!!!!" :bigsmile:
  • fit4mom
    Options

Ok...I can't post pix from my phone...but just imagine a picture of Wayne & Garth with the caption "We're not worthy!!!!" :bigsmile:
    LOVE LOVE LOVE. You just tasted defeat. :smokin: :mad: Get it smokin mad. LOL I crack me up.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    Off to bed...victory shall be mine! :bigsmile:
  • fit4mom
    Options
    Falling asleep at the wheel huh? You know they did that to Jesus but then again He did raise 3 days later. :D
  • whitehandlady
    whitehandlady Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    this is .....just hilarious
  • fit4mom
    Options
    You know it. :sad:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    fit4mom---No need to be so upset. This thread's still among the living!:tongue:
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    I've been guilty of involuntary postslaughter.
  • marthafox1
    marthafox1 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    But I have that special touch...... or so it would seem goddamit!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    jennajava and marthafix --- You're in good company! :flowerforyou:
  • marthafox1
    Options
    I have only posted 64 times.......but been waiting for replies, responses, just a hint that post has been read. Nothing, nada, zilch!

Almost as if, even if I manage to post mid-thread, it's like my post is invisible....ignored.....boring!

As if!

Er...oh really??
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    We've all been there Martha...hence our Post Killer Support Group here, LOL! :bigsmile:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    We've all been there Martha...hence our Post Killer Support Group here, LOL! :bigsmile:

Exactly! I thought I had bad breath or something....everyone was ignoring me....and threads were dropping like flies whenever I arrived on the scene.:cry:
  • marthafox1
    Options
    But but but I wanted to be one of the 'popular' people! However, I accept my fate.....tis a sad day.....
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    But but but I wanted to be one of the 'popular' people! However, I accept my fate.....tis a sad day.....

All is not lost! There are so many of us potential, wanna be killers here.....you can be popular on this thread!