Post Killers Unite!

Replies

• Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,794 Member
    Where are you? Martha, I hear you but can't find you. Don't leave me here alone! Post killings more fun with company.:wink:
  • marthafox1
    marthafox1 Posts: 191 Member
    I'm over here NL - OVER HERE......

Just you and me then eh!

Doesn't surprise me - between you and me, the others were a bit lightweight!

Does that make us the popular people now.....or as I suspect.....the even less popular than before people?

Ug!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    I'm over here NL - OVER HERE......

Just you and me then eh!

Doesn't surprise me - between you and me, the others were a bit lightweight!

Does that make us the popular people now.....or as I suspect.....the even less popular than before people?

Ug!

:cry: I think that makes us Outcasts :cry:

Oh well, we shall kill this thread. That'll show em!:grumble:
  • <pops out from behind a tree> oh hi everyone .. is this where the party is ?
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Murder, she wrote...
    See what I did there?
  • marthafox1
    marthafox1 Posts: 191 Member
    <pops out from behind a tree> oh hi everyone .. is this where the party is ?
    There was a tree? But I was in the desert - or is that dessert?

Yes - I was in the dessert - up to my neck in lemon meringue!!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Hey, Martha! They found us! We're not alone. This is going to be so much more fun!:love:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    <pops out from behind a tree> oh hi everyone .. is this where the party is ?
    There was a tree? But I was in the desert - or is that dessert?

Yes - I was in the dessert - up to my neck in lemon meringue!!

Share? I love lemon meringue! Please, pretty please????
  • <looks around> sorry was i interupting something <backing away pointing over shoulder> Ill just be over here if you need me
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    <looks around> sorry was i interupting something <backing away pointing over shoulder> Ill just be over here if you need me

No..no. Not at all. Come on in and join the party. Maybe Martha will share her dessert with you too.

Hey, Wifenmama...Want to join us over here?
  • I love lemon meringue but I think ill have to decline.. considering shes up to her neck in it ... have to keep things **AHEM** appropriate
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    I love lemon meringue but I think ill have to decline.. considering shes up to her neck in it ... have to keep things **AHEM** appropriate

:blushing:

Ok.....If you guys see my husband, don't mention I was here! Time for me to go incognito:glasses:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    : :cry: Sob..Sob...Sob:cry: I guess I really did it this time, I killed it!:brokenheart:

Now, i've got to get the little black dress ready, Think I might need some spanx to go under it. Do I have hose? Darn, a run in my last ones.....running out to Catherine's to buy new ones...back in a minute.

Whew, I'm back! Which shoes? Hmmm....I think the heels, they make my bootie look fantastic! Now jewelry and makeup. Oh rats! I knew I should have had my hair colored again last Friday. (shhh,,,I think there's a bit of gray showing) Oh well, too late now.

Ok everybody it's time for the memorial service for this brave little thread. Bring flowers.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,173 Member
    Part 2, eh? Well done, says the swollen faced chipmunk...only ended up getting half my teeth yanked today. Turns out I have a 5th effing wisdom tooth that put me over budget...WTF?? :grumble: :mad:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Part 2, eh? Well done, says the swollen faced chipmunk...only ended up getting half my teeth yanked today. Turns out I have a 5th effing wisdom tooth that put me over budget...WTF?? :grumble: :mad:

Wow! A fifth wisdom tooth! You really do things big. Sorry you weren't able to get everything done today. How are you?
  • fit4mom
    fit4mom Posts: 1,352 Member
    I'm BAAACK! Glad to see you up and on, at least well enough to type lauramac426:flowerforyou: . So are you a hyper little chipmunk or just swollen? I hope everything is OK.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    I'm tired and sore...and alternating between hunger and nausea; but even that isn't really bad. All in all, so far so good :)
  • fit4mom
    fit4mom Posts: 1,352 Member
    Glad to hear it. I'll keep you in my prayers. I hope MFP is being a good distraction for you. That is a tough place to be.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Glad to hear it. I'll keep you in my prayers. I hope MFP is being a good distraction for you. That is a tough place to be.

Thanks! MFP is awesome :)
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    I'd love to post here.... but the thread will die if I do.... so.................ummmmmmmmmmmm you didn't see this.

Carry on.. i'm feeling verklempted.. talk amongst yourselves...