Post Killers Unite!

Replies

• WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Lauramac: Glad to hear you're feeling pretty ok even if you're bank account isn't. :-)
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,173 Member
    Lauramac: Glad to hear you're feeling pretty ok even if you're bank account isn't. :-)

Thanks WifeNMama :) now if only I could make it up the stairs to tell my inconsiderate douche of a neighbor to sit her *kitten* down and stop trying to come through my ceiling...
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,794 Member
    I'd love to post here.... but the thread will die if I do.... so.................ummmmmmmmmmmm you didn't see this.

Carry on.. i'm feeling verklempted.. talk amongst yourselves...

Ah, come on in. Not likely you can kill this thread. We've all been trying and no dice! Of course, you're welcome to try if you want. The rest of us could use a good laugh or two.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58

Thanks WifeNMama :) now if only I could make it up the stairs to tell my inconsiderate douche of a neighbor to sit her *kitten* down and stop trying to come through my ceiling...

Want to send us thread killers up to have a talk with your neighbor? Sorry you have to put up with that nonsense. Have you filed a formal complaint against her yet?
  • WifeNMama
    I totally missed the lemon meringue! Is there any left?

Laura your neighbor is still being nuts?!? Offer her one of your painkillers, it should knock her flat for a couple hours so you can get some sleep. :flowerforyou:
  • marthafox1
    marthafox1 Posts: 191 Member
    * Chomp chomp chomp buuuurp*

Oh sorry WNM - all gone....woops!

*another buuuuurp*

It was gooooood!

Anybody got something savoury to share out? I'd like to say I'm fancying a chicken salad - truth be told - I would like said chicken salad to be disguised as a corned beef and potatoe pie!!! Oh yes, I would!!!

Thankfully,my body is a temple and I would never eat such...tasty, warm, comforting, delicious food (I must stop this RIGHT now!!)

Happy Friday guys!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Martha, You sure make it hard to think healthy! I'd love some good old fashioned cooking like grandma used to make. We'll start with her meatloaf with roasted carrots and potatoes, some fried okra, and baked beans. Then we need dessert. Hmmm...maybe a from scratch Chocolate Cream Pie (nothing low fat/cal/sugar about this pie). Must have large glass of sweet tea with scads of real granulated sugar.

Wow! I'm sitting here drooling!

Must get my mind off of these terrible things!

I know, I'll distract myself by killing this thread. Maybe I can cause it to explode. But I know nothing about explosives...Oh well, I'll just bore it to death!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    My neighbor finally quit around 11:30...so I was able to get some rest. I'm glad to see our post is still going strong. :bigsmile:
  • WifeNMama
    I WANT PIE!!! Chocolate cream sounds perfect.

Laura, you drugged her, didn't you? :-P
  • Bonita_Lynne_58

My great grandmother made the best from scratch chocolate cream pies in the universe. Sure would like to have one of them again.

I'd have been tempted to hogtie the neighbor and gag her if I lived where Laura does.
  • LauraMacNCheese

My great grandmother made the best from scratch chocolate cream pies in the universe. Sure would like to have one of them again.

I'd have been tempted to hogtie the neighbor and gag her if I lived where Laura does.

I swear IDK what this chick's malfunction is...I think I'm going to ask my apt manager if there's another apt my kids and I can move into
  • fit4mom
    fit4mom Posts: 1,352 Member

I swear IDK what this chick's malfunction is...I think I'm going to ask my apt manager if there's another apt my kids and I can move into
    Make sure she's not on MFP and tell your wanted for murder1 of killin threads. That should really send her into a tailspin of chaos. Anarchy unite! I love hijinks. Too bad this thread has to come to an end. I'm here to tell you guys to cut it out. MUAHAHA!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    I haven't killed this thread...yet! Bwahahahahahaha :bigsmile:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    I haven't killed this thread...yet! Bwahahahahahaha :bigsmile:

Of course you haven't! That is a pleasure reserved for me! *cue maniacial laughter*
  • _David_
    _David_ Posts: 476 Member
    Im Killin this one...................................
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Sorry....Not this time, David!:grumble:
  • fit4mom
    fit4mom Posts: 1,352 Member
    Here I am to kill this thread!
  • marthafox1
    marthafox1 Posts: 191 Member
    Not so fast you guys! Remember, I have the art of just 'popping into a thread, killing it and clearing off' never to be found in a popular or interesting thread again......

3 this last week!!

MORE PIE NEEDED PLEASE!!

M
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Ha! It's returned....thought it may have gone for good.
    I missed the last part of the previous life.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Apparently we need to recruit some new talent. We're having no luck at all killing this thread.

More pie huh? What flavor? I kind of like french silk.