Post Killers Unite!

Replies

• Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,794 Member
    @ JamesonsMommy---What a cute kid! How old is he?
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,173 Member
    So what'd I miss while I slept off the Percocet?
  • Bonita_Lynne_58

Just our usual lame attempts to kill this thread. I am starting to suspect that our hearts aren't really in it.

How are you feeling this evening?
  • fit4mom
    fit4mom Posts: 1,352 Member

Just our usual lame attempts to kill this thread. I am starting to suspect that our hearts aren't really in it.

(Furrows eyebrow in discust) Speak for yourself. I gots mad awesom post killin skills! The heat from my awesome fire might do me in though. It's my new workout. Sweatin to the fire.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Laura brought percocet! If we can't kill this thread, we can at least make it sleepy.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58

(Furrows eyebrow in discust) Speak for yourself. I gots mad awesom post killin skills! The heat from my awesome fire might do me in though. It's my new workout. Sweatin to the fire.

Touchy, touchy! I have the utmost respect for your post killin skilz *best to pacify before she burns herself*. Now, don't you feel better?
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Laura brought percocet! If we can't kill this thread, we can at least make it sleepy.

She brought percocet and I wanted pie! *whine, pout, sob* :cry:
  • fit4mom
    Throws pie
    > In your eye thread. Oh and here's one for you nitalynne58 >Did you want it alamode?
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Throws pie
    > In your eye thread. Oh and here's one for you nitalynne58 >Did you want it alamode?

No thanks! But the things I could do with whipped cream.............*sigh*:blushing:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,173 Member
    I have a confession...I like this thread...there..I said it! Thank God for percocet! LOL :bigsmile:
  • fit4mom
    I have a confession...I like this thread...there..I said it! Thank God for percocet! LOL :bigsmile:
    So would you call your self a postable, It's a thread variety of a canable. Oh and can we all call ourselves cereal killers? I've killed a good bowl of cereal before. I've heard that Post Cereal is tasty and delishious.:D
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    So would you call your self a postable, It's a thread variety of a canable. Oh and can we all call ourselves cereal killers? I've killed a good bowl of cereal before. I've heard that Post Cereal is tasty and delishious.:D

I like the way you think! Shall we form a union?
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Lauramac, Where's the chipmunk pics?
  • fit4mom

AHHHH UNIONS! Head for the hills! That's just crazy yo (voice of Tracy Morgan doing Brian Fellows off SNL) Sorry if I lost you. Hope there are some SNL fans out there> Hopefully at least I lost this post.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58

AHHHH UNIONS! Head for the hills! That's just crazy yo (voice of Tracy Morgan doing Brian Fellows off SNL) Sorry if I lost you. Hope there are some SNL fans out there> Hopefully at least I lost this post.

Lost?
    Me? Yes
    Post? No.
  • fit4mom

Lost?
    Me? Yes
    Post? No.
    Here's the link. Serious fun! Give it a try. Then you'll be Brian Fellows SNL edgumacated.:D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw63uz5qmOg
  • Bonita_Lynne_58

Lost?
    Me? Yes
    Post? No.
    Here's the link. Serious fun! Give it a try. Then you'll be Brian Fellows SNL edgumacated.:D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw63uz5qmOg

Loved it! Thanks! I kin use aawll the edgumacashun I kin git.
  • fit4mom
    Well you are mighty welcome. Let me ablidge you in edumacating in post killing.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Well you are mighty welcome. Let me ablidge you in edumacating in post killing.

U kin tri......
  • fit4mom
    Dang. Thwarted again. Those who can't, teach. LOL