Post Killers Unite!

Replies

• LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    :drinker: Coffeee is on me in the Morning! Thanks for letting me join your Party!!

:wink: There are No Calories in Virtual Coffee, so we can have all the Creme de leche lattees we want. No Worries!!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,794 Member
    Good morning! This thread was getting lonely so I had to post. Sitting here waiting for LJ so I can have coffee. I'd make it myself, but to be honest....my coffee's really not that good. :grumble:

Until coffee arrives I sip on a mug of hot tea.:drinker:
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    :drinker:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    :drinker: Coffee and Lattes for everyone!! Hope you have a Good, Healthy Breakfast togo with it!!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    :drinker:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    :drinker: Coffee and Lattes for everyone!! Hope you have a Good, Healthy Breakfast togo with it!!

2 slices of Sara Lee whole wheat (45cal) toasted with 1 T peanut butter and 1/2 grapefruit.

:drinker: This Latte is delicious!:love::flowerforyou:
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    I had a plain coffee with milk at home. It's just not the same! :cry:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    I had a plain coffee with milk at home. It's just not the same! :cry:

Cheer up WNM. I'm sure LJ saved you one! In fact, here you can have this one....I was going to hide in the corner and drink it but....well,,,,I will share:drinker:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,173 Member
    Back at work today...I can post pix once again! Unfortunately...this is how I'm feeling...

wisdom-teeth-hamster-comic-holly-main-illustrations-2010.jpg
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Lol...that has to be the perfect pic. Does your company cover damage to my keyboard? I just spit my tea all over it. Thanks for the laugh!:laugh:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Lol...that has to be the perfect pic. Does your company cover damage to my keyboard? I just spit my tea all over it. Thanks for the laugh!:laugh:

LOL...I think they'd cover ours; but I don't think they'd cover yours...they're kinda cheap that way, LOL! :laugh:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    It's Ok....Keyboard is still in functional condition. That pic is a little off since you are only swollen on one side. Could you post a pic of a lopsided chipmunk?:tongue:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    It's Ok....Keyboard is still in functional condition. That pic is a little off since you are only swollen on one side. Could you post a pic of a lopsided chipmunk?:tongue:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcST8FJv1-XaMMYwXd9kBNWdimf6lDelikOv9Bbr32fSd4C1jowAmA
  • Bonita_Lynne_58

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcST8FJv1-XaMMYwXd9kBNWdimf6lDelikOv9Bbr32fSd4C1jowAmA

Oooh that's much better! (I didn't think you could find a lopsided chipmunk pic) Boy was I wrong!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Oooh that's much better! (I didn't think you could find a lopsided chipmunk pic) Boy was I wrong!

You name it & I can probably find a pic of some kind...although, I'm limited here as there are certain things that would get me in some pretty hot water, LOL! :bigsmile:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    If you get a bit bored today.....I'd love to see some more half undressed firefighters. :flowerforyou:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnye2ArjJGP4aFW3EeB2RnjBx75m_7w5PeFlevBEXygtH_oRSW
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Very, very nice!:love:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    This is how I'm feeling right now...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSttJngFYt4KxfkKVw8gwVjP0S9exouWFmWG0GKjYD4MjJBDAC81w
  • marthafox1
    marthafox1 Posts: 191 Member
    *screeches in sideways whooping all the way*

Hey guys! Did you miss me.....I have been playing with the 'popular' people! I knocked em dead. literally, lost count of the posts that have gone under the heavy weight of my obviously inane drivel!!

However, I do seem to have collected quite a number of new MFP buddies along the way - who obviously think I am absolutely hilarious, entertaining and popular.....they have yet to realise the error of their ways.

I'm sure to be deleted from their lists pretty soon once they realise I am actually from Outcastville - resident population 2...so far......although, have to say, some of you are getting curious and peering in aren't you??? Don't look too hard, you will get sucked in....and there is no known way out.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    *screeches in sideways whooping all the way*

Hey guys! Did you miss me.....I have been playing with the 'popular' people! I knocked em dead. literally, lost count of the posts that have gone under the heavy weight of my obviously inane drivel!!

However, I do seem to have collected quite a number of new MFP buddies along the way - who obviously think I am absolutely hilarious, entertaining and popular.....they have yet to realise the error of their ways.

I'm sure to be deleted from their lists pretty soon once they realise I am actually from Outcastville - resident population 2...so far......although, have to say, some of you are getting curious and peering in aren't you??? Don't look too hard, you will get sucked in....and there is no known way out.

Martha! You are very popular in Outcastville. I'm not sure I want to find a way out. I feel comfortable here. Accepted...and dare I say it? What the heck....even popular here. Then with a population of 2 it's not that hard.
  • marthafox1
    marthafox1 Posts: 191 Member
    Just you and me then Nita.....it won't be long now....the others will get curious you see!!

So, in summary, we are two very 'popular' people in an imaginary place called outcastville and we are hoping to attract additional 'followers' to our e-village?

I think we should charge $49.99 with a 30 day 'mooney' back guarantee and tell them that it will help with their weight loss if taken with food (just about sums it up I think)**!

**This is made up, pretend, not real, a joke, funny....(insert laughter here) and not meant for re-sale, cannot be sold separately and freeze on purchase**.