Post Killers Unite!

Replies

• LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,173 Member
    Population of 2...what about me?!? :sad:
  • fit4mom
    fit4mom Posts: 1,352 Member
    Just you and me then Nita.....it won't be long now....the others will get curious you see!!

So, in summary, we are two very 'popular' people in an imaginary place called outcastville and we are hoping to attract additional 'followers' to our e-village?

I think we should charge $49.99 with a 30 day 'mooney' back guarantee and tell them that it will help with their weight loss if taken with food (just about sums it up I think)**!

**This is made up, pretend, not real, a joke, funny....(insert laughter here) and not meant for re-sale, cannot be sold separately and freeze on purchase**.
    Ok now that's creative, nice attempt, but it won't save this thread.LOL
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    :sad: I don't think they counted us,Laura!! Maybe they think we are "Just Visiting"?
  • LauraMacNCheese
    :sad: I don't think they counted us,Laura!! Maybe they think we are "Just Visiting"?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfB_TEPnmCf_R559nVB27-kKoyeEV7l5AlAr-eqJdRjsQS4Vxn2g
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,794 Member
    You hear that Martha? Laura and LJ are moving to Outcastville, too. Now we'll have all the cool kids!:smokin:

So we now have a population of 4. Not bad, we doubled our population already.:happy:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Hoo-ray!! I no longer has a sad! :bigsmile:
  • LJCannon
    :drinker: I am just Glad to find other Outcasts who are so nice!! I mean 'Nice' for a Gang of Post Killers, of course!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfB_TEPnmCf_R559nVB27-kKoyeEV7l5AlAr-eqJdRjsQS4Vxn2g

I totally laughed at that little cat's personal anguish.

Sigh... I'm an outcast of Outcastville. This is outcastism at the "going to the garden to eat worms" level...
  • LJCannon
    :drinker: Please don't eat Worms, WNM!! I'll share my Latte with you!!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Just you and me then Nita.....it won't be long now....the others will get curious you see!!

So, in summary, we are two very 'popular' people in an imaginary place called outcastville and we are hoping to attract additional 'followers' to our e-village?

I think we should charge $49.99 with a 30 day 'mooney' back guarantee and tell them that it will help with their weight loss if taken with food (just about sums it up I think)**!

**This is made up, pretend, not real, a joke, funny....(insert laughter here) and not meant for re-sale, cannot be sold separately and freeze on purchase**.

I've re-read this and it still makes me laugh!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    [/quote]

Sigh... I'm an outcast of Outcastville. This is outcastism at the "going to the garden to eat worms" level...
    [/quote]

WNM....don't do it! Worms taste really nasty..(my sister ate one when we were kids)..Just move on in to Outcastville with the rest of us.

Fit4Mom...Hey, all the cool kids live in Outcastville...wanna join us?

Martha--Population 5 with WNM and possibly 6 if Fit accepts the invitation. Outcastville is growing...Coolest place on the planet...with the most popular misfit, outcasts you'll ever meet.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Hooray! Citizenship and half a latte!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Hooray! Citizenship and half a latte!

:cry: I think the latte's are all gone...guess I'll have to drink my water.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    :cry: :cry: :cry: Left this tread alone overnight...and it died:cry::cry: :cry: :brokenheart: Ok all you thread killers, come on out of hiding and help plan the funeral for this thread.

And....I DID IT.....I FINALLY KILLED IT...
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Sorry...had to pop a Percocet last night. I made all day on only 4 Advil that I took @ 9:30; but by the time I got home I couldn't take it anymore. So, I passed out around 8. But, I'm back today...this thread shall LIVE!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Good to see you back here. I thought Outcastville was going to become a ghost town. How are you feeling today?
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Good to see you back here. I thought Outcastville was going to become a ghost town. How are you feeling today?

I was a dumba$$ and slept on the sore side of my face last night; so I'm not a very happy camper today. But I went back to the doc an hour ago & everything looks ok. Stupid teeth...I'd like to rip the nerve right out of my jaw...
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Laura, It will get better. You did great to get through yesterday with only advil until late in the evening.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRBxXx4mjhZhVmeiDxKQz912ZoY5o7wTxhI0PXRx5kV96vQKnrqVIJcPsldQ
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    I think this thread is finally dead. I'll check back tomorrow...Who knows...maybe it's just playing possum!
This discussion has been closed.