Post Killers Unite!

Replies

• WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    I made candycane chocolate bark. I love. J'adore. Le swoon.
    Why do I do this to myself? To motivate myself to work out more... Right. Right??? :ohwell:
  • fit4mom
    fit4mom Posts: 1,352 Member
    While WifeNMama goes to workout and maintain her awesomely girlish figure, fit4mom takes over this thread and lays it to rest.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,173 Member
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTREVPyaOoTEaMxyw3amxEZ6vqS4xMeKx63cbQE6NHekT1T6EANBxl_K21ZSQ
  • WifeNMama
    I'm baking cookies for a cookie swap tomorrow. I'm a self-saboteur. Oh well. I'm not going stupid sugar crazy. Yet. ;)
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,794 Member
    I will start baking Christmas goodies next Wednesday. That gives me a few days to find my willpower.. If anyone has seen it, please send it home to me.:flowerforyou:
  • fit4mom
    I...I.... I just can't part from my will power! It's too... too..... the pull is to great captain were gonna have to shut her down! There's no hope left! Oh, Whoa, Whoa is me! She's gone.:sad:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSY2-3G7q2lAP4K4tLaSSrDMGc2TXD1vS5upp8KByaJhDpBDwhIw
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSY2-3G7q2lAP4K4tLaSSrDMGc2TXD1vS5upp8KByaJhDpBDwhIw

Poor kitty! I hate rats! Probably my biggest fear. Yuck
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Where is everyone? How dare you have lives on a Friday night! LOL :bigsmile:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58

:cry: :cry: :cry: sob...sob...sob...I have no life....sitting home with my husband and my 13yo daughter who has 2 13 yo friends here. Husband is sleeping and I'm incredibly bored.:frown:
  • LauraMacNCheese

:cry: :cry: :cry: sob...sob...sob...I have no life....sitting home with my husband and my 13yo daughter who has 2 13 yo friends here. Husband is sleeping and I'm incredibly bored.:frown:

I feel your pain...I'm home with my 10 year old and 7 year old...my son (the 7 year old) is sitting next to me on the couch kicking me as he plays video games on his DS and my daughter is holed up in her room playing games on HER DS. I'm watching "Happiness is a Warm Blanket, Charlie Brown"...actually...I think I trump you now, LOL :laugh:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58

I feel your pain...I'm home with my 10 year old and 7 year old...my son (the 7 year old) is sitting next to me on the couch kicking me as he plays video games on his DS and my daughter is holed up in her room playing games on HER DS. I'm watching "Happiness is a Warm Blanket, Charlie Brown"...actually...I think I trump you now, LOL :laugh:

I love the Charlie Brown specials....miss watching them with the kids when they were little. I have got to get a life....someday.
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    :laugh: "Life"?! What is that?
    Worked most of today. Hope you saw my Blog on Facebook or that 'Other Place':wink: I did go for a 2 & 1/2 mile walk, and posted a picture of my new hat.
    Facebook Page is Jeannie Cannon, there are a lot of "Jeannie Cannons", but my Profile Pic is the same as the one here.
  • fit4mom
    OK I'll play.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    OK I'll play.

Sorry, I gave up on finding anyone to play with. Went to bed! Good grief! I'm getting old!
  • WifeNMama
    Morning, all. I'm crushing candy canes to put on top of cookies. What's everyone else doing?
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Sorry everyone! I've been so busy today that I almost let this thread die. I promise I will do better. Hope everyone is having a great Saturday evening.
  • LJCannon
    :drinker: The Thread lives on!!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Just checkin' in before bed...nice to see we're still goin' strong :bigsmile:
  • LJCannon
    :drinker: Had my Coffee, a shower, Church (with 4 Baptisms!!) now thinking about another walk before Lunch?!
This discussion has been closed.