Post Killers Unite!

Options

Replies

• LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Sunday...how did the weekend end so fast?
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I've been so busy that the time has just flown by. Hope all of you have had a great weekend....Maybe sometime after New Years life will slow down again.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    I started wrapping presents today...dear God...
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I love shopping for gifts and giving them...I hate wrapping them. But I will get it done!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    Sunday...how did the weekend end so fast?

:noway: You're KIDDING Me!! There was a Weekend!?!
    When did it happen!?
    Where was I!!?!!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Anyone want a dozen candycane cookies?
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    I would like a dozen snickerdoodle cookies...not quite fully baked so they're all soft and chewy :bigsmile:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    It's finally happened...this thread has died & I killed it...I don't know wether to to mourn or do the Dance of Joy...
  • Bheller234
    Options
    4 times today i have done this...again! I really am starting to think i am meant to be an outcast. Maybe i should just stop trying to get into conversations with people. I have one other board besides this one that people actually realize i exist in. Well i guess i'll just be an outcast forever!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    4 times today i have done this...again! I really am starting to think i am meant to be an outcast. Maybe i should just stop trying to get into conversations with people. I have one other board besides this one that people actually realize i exist in. Well i guess i'll just be an outcast forever!

Dang! I was "THIS" close...LOL! :bigsmile:
  • Bheller234
    Options
    Sorry, i ruined that for you! :laugh:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThdbPNB903fAJV9b4N6qlWcUdGVZOUp9k34JHZxTjNe13QTaZ3tQ
  • Bheller234
    Options
    I love that saying. I hear it all the time with the Hockey team i follow. The radio announcer says it all the time when we start to win. Opps, ruined it again. :laugh:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    I love that saying. I hear it all the time with the Hockey team i follow. The radio announcer says it all the time when we start to win. Opps, ruined it again. :laugh:

NHL?
  • Bheller234
    Options
    Well i pay attention to the NHL a lot but we have a local AHL team that i listen to and go to games for all the time. It's the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins the little team of the Pittsburgh Penguins! I love both teams! My father records all the NHL games so i don't normally try to hard to listen to the game when it is happening but our little AHL team i listen to every game if i am not at it! I'm a BIG Hockey Fan!!! :happy:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    Well i pay attention to the NHL a lot but we have a local AHL team that i listen to and go to games for all the time. It's the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins the little team of the Pittsburgh Penguins! I love both teams! My father records all the NHL games so i don't normally try to hard to listen to the game when it is happening but our little AHL team i listen to every game if i am not at it! I'm a BIG Hockey Fan!!! :happy:

Uh oh...I bleed orange & black during hockey season, LOL! :) Maybe a little purple too for my Phantoms!
  • Bheller234
    Options
    Haha! I love my Penguins but i just like hockey in general. When i was younger before i picked the teams i like i was a huge flyers fan! I was one of those little kids that when hockey would come on i would sit right in front and in the middle of the tv :laugh: I will almost watch any game that is on and as long as they are not playing my Penguins i will normally cheer for the Flyers. I have the teams i really like and then the teams i hate. Like any team that is playing the Capitals i will root for them because i just really don't like the Capitals! And i will always root for the Maple Leafs!

I always told my family and friends one day i will marry a hockey player. :happy: I was a cute kid...not that i still wouldn't love to but i have come more to realization now. I hang out with our local team and am friends with a few of them. The one in my profile picture with me is my newest liking. HAHA! :tongue:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    I grew up with 6 older brothers...there were always at least 2 at home until I got to about 6th grade...and we had ONE TV in the house. So, it was sports or nothing. And they seriously wonder why I yell at the TV during sporting events...seriously, I learned from the masters, LOL!! :laugh:
  • Bheller234
    Options
    Haha, yeah i grew up with 3 older brothers and the same basic thing happened in my house too. I yell at the tv all the time no matter what sport seems to be on. But during hockey i am the worst, the only thing close to it is football. It got so bad that at one point my brothers stopped telling me when a game was on so it wouldn't happen. My brothers made me that way though and they are paying for it slowly. HAHA :tongue:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    I'm not allowed to watch my teams when my kids are around...although, I've gotten better. Now I just sound like a badly dubbed movie on regular TV. You know something along the lines of: "son of a biscuit-eating bulldog! pass the frick-a-frack puck!"