Post Killers Unite!

Options

Replies

• WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Use some gift bags. I like wrapping gifts, but I reuse all the gift bags that we get, just cut tags off if theyve been written on. My sister always writes on the bag. Ahh! I was going to reuse that! Lol
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    Lauramac---I have to wrap presents too. I hate doing it...but I will get it done.:grumble:

LJ---Can Laura and I borrow your son? We only need him for long enough to get this pesky gift wrapping out of the way.:flowerforyou:
    Sure, I'll send him right over!!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Whew! I hit the ground running this morning and am just now sitting down to catch up on everything. Hope you have had a great day! LJ, hope you don't mind if I grab a couple cups of your coffee...I sure do need a pick me up today.
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxm2JUP2DyqtQ13yPNi4q41O-lawpKsrgt20Upmqvv2yGE0QW-

Well lookie here - another thread killer thread with the same thread killers! :laugh:

And you brought my favorite cookies! Here - nothing goes better with a fresh batch of cookies than a nice cold glass of milk!

hbx-colors-milk-mustache-de-16989822.jpg
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Presents are wrapped...back aches and head hurts...yep...it's Christmas! LOL :laugh:
  • WifeNMama
    Options
    My tummy is icky. I wish I could just throw up, get it over with, and go to bed.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    @ WNM and Laura---hope you both feel better and get a good nights sleep.

@azsuzi---so glad you found us! Since we're all so inept at this thread killin business, we practice on two threads. Mama always said "practice makes perfect"
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    Sorry....darn double post!!!
  • azsuzi
    Options
    Shopping today with my son. I always like being out in the crowds on Christmas Eve, but not with my son! :laugh: Have a good day everyone!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    @ WNM and Laura---hope you both feel better and get a good nights sleep.

@azsuzi---so glad you found us! Since we're all so inept at this thread killin business, we practice on two threads. Mama always said "practice makes perfect"

:mad: I'm practicing my Killing on 5 Threads, and they are STILL ALIVE!!! Apparently I am doing something WAY WRONG!!!!
  • WifeNMama
    Options
    I'm surprised my desire to vomit didn't shut this sucker down. There is dedication afoot.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    WNM---Hope you feel better today.

LJ---I have several threads going, seems like I'm losing my touch!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    The clock is ticking down to Christmas...
  • azsuzi
    Options
    I see on NORAD's Santa tracker that Santa is now on the east coast U.S. Just a few hours from me, so I guess I better get in bed before he passes me over!

article-1095337-0286496D000004B0-806_468x396.jpg
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: :heart: Merry Christmas, Post Killers, wherever you are!!
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    merry Christmas!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    I hope each of you had a fantastic Christmas!!!!
  • WifeNMama
    Options
    We all got better in time for church and festivities. Hoping it stays away and the kids can sleep through the night again. Our friends are coming from a few hours away tomorrow. So excited to see them! Hopefully we can go play in the snow.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    I hope everyone had a great Christmas!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: It was a Great Day, Laura!! Hope yours was Blessed, too!! Now we have to get started Shopping for next Christmas, LOL!!