Post Killers Unite!

Options

Replies

• Bheller234
    Options
    That is great! I think i should try those saying and see what looks i get...haha!!!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I would like a dozen snickerdoodle cookies...not quite fully baked so they're all soft and chewy :bigsmile:

Oh, Me too!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    That is great! I think i should try those saying and see what looks i get...haha!!!

Don't forget these:
    Son of a motherless goat
    Cootie Queen
    Lint Licker
    Stinky McStinkFace
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    I'm not allowed to watch my teams when my kids are around...although, I've gotten better. Now I just sound like a badly dubbed movie on regular TV. You know something along the lines of: "son of a biscuit-eating bulldog! pass the frick-a-frack puck!"

Roflmao!!!!! Kids change everything!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options

I'd like to be there, the looks would be priceless!
  • RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I am a little (or lot) late on this discussion. I am a post killer. Actually., I am a serial post killer. I have a workshop where I hatch evil-genius plans to methodically kill posts. I think its because I wasn't hugged enough when I was a child. :/
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    I am a little (or lot) late on this discussion. I am a post killer. Actually., I am a serial post killer. I have a workshop where I hatch evil-genius plans to methodically kill posts. I think its because I wasn't hugged enough when I was a child. :/

I blame my post killing on the fact that my brothers dropped me on my head repeatedly when I was little...actually that explains a lot more than just the post killing...
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Welcome, RAH!! We are always looking for more Killers to join our Gang!! This is one tough Thread, though. We have been trying to kill it for awhile, now.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    @RahBuhBuh (from now on to be known as Rah) Welcome! How about you share some of those evil genius plots? Seems that this thread just does not want to die!

@LJ Do we have any amaretto coffee this morning? I ran out and it's one of my favorite flavors. I will pick up more on my next trip. Any special flavor you fancy?

@Laura When are you making those snickerdoodles?
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: After Curves this morning, I walked over to Conoco and they just happened to have Amaretto Coffee, Nita!! I got one for You, Extra Large!!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    :drinker: After Curves this morning, I walked over to Conoco and they just happened to have Amaretto Coffee, Nita!! I got one for You, Extra Large!!

:flowerforyou: Thanks LJ! I love my flavored coffees. I like cinnamon, maple pecan, amaretto, Irish creme, French vanilla, chocolate truffle. Will drink regular coffee in a pinch. I find if I buy the flavored grounds and brew it I save fat, sugar and overall calories. If I do convience store cappucino the count is astronomical!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxm2JUP2DyqtQ13yPNi4q41O-lawpKsrgt20Upmqvv2yGE0QW-
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxm2JUP2DyqtQ13yPNi4q41O-lawpKsrgt20Upmqvv2yGE0QW-

OMG!!! That is very possibly my all time favorite cookie!!!! "Hugs":flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    Hmmm...everyone must be out doing some last minute Christmas shopping...
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    Hmmm...everyone must be out doing some last minute Christmas shopping...

This time of year is so busy. Should be easy to kill this thread!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    How long does a thread have to flatline before we call TOD?

***((((sound of crickets))))***

Hey Rahbuhbuh, how'd your exam go? What denomination are you getting ordained in?

I guess I could go ask that on your thread... Wouldn't want to kill it though. :-P
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    How long does a thread have to flatline before we call TOD?

***((((sound of crickets))))***

Hey Rahbuhbuh, how'd your exam go? What denomination are you getting ordained in?

I guess I could go ask that on your thread... Wouldn't want to kill it though. :-P

Probably a good thing you asked here. This Thread is tough, and it would be sad to have to attend services for some innocent thread.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    A people!...... There's a people on this thread.... What now?

Uh... Hi, people.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    A people!...... There's a people on this thread.... What now?

Uh... Hi, people.

Sorry...this people went to bed...slept very well...thread almost died....I arrived just in time to administer CPR.

Thread survived another night!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: As long as the Thread is appearing--even Occasionally--it is still alive. After all, how do we know it isn't just taking an Extra Long Break in a Thread Coffee Shop like "ThreadBucks"??
    Now one of you wonderful Killers with the Pictures bring me a Picture of a "ThreadBucks" Shop!!!
    :laugh: :heart: :drinker: