Post Killers Unite!

Replies

• Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,794 Member
    I think I'll leave you to try to finish this thread off tonight. If it's still here when I wake, I'll kill it myself. Good night!
  • fit4mom
    fit4mom Posts: 1,352 Member
    Have a blessed night and a grace filled tomorrow. :D
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,173 Member
    I wish it was easier to post pix...I have the chipmunk pix on FB...
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Ex-cellent... The thread is all alone and vulnerable. Mwahahahaha
    I loathe having to email myself pics on Photobucket and then putting them on here. I don't get how people can stand to change their profile pic daily.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Ha...it was actually easier to upload from my phone than my computer! Chipmunk pic is among my pictures :bigsmile:
  • WifeNMama
    You're not badly swelled up at all. Did they give you that nasty chemical tasting mouthwash to gargle with? That was the worst part for me. I was like the poster child for wisdom teeth removal. The first time in my life where my experience of something wasn't drawn out, complicated or inexplicably more painful than everyone else.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    You're not badly swelled up at all. Did they give you that nasty chemical tasting mouthwash to gargle with? That was the worst part for me. I was like the poster child for wisdom teeth removal. The first time in my life where my experience of something wasn't drawn out, complicated or inexplicably more painful than everyone else.

Nope...they did give me a syringe to use in a couple of days...I've been doing the salt water rinses. I can use alcohol-free mouthwash starting tomorrow.
  • WifeNMama
    I liked the syringe.
  • fit4mom
    Yeah it's a great way to kill. :D
  • WifeNMama
    Heh heh.
  • WifeNMama
    Heh heh. I see what you did there.
  • fit4mom
    Nameste and I'm glad you are able to appreciate genius. So few can. LOL
  • fit4mom
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Meds kicking in again...off to bed...take care of the thread while I'm sleeping, LOL :laugh:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Ha...it was actually easier to upload from my phone than my computer! Chipmunk pic is among my pictures :bigsmile:

Just looked at it. You didn't swell very much. I took my 18yo granddaughter to have hers out a few months ago. She was extremely swollen.

I like your profile pic better. There's something about that mischevious little grin.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58

@WNM I think I'm a bit steamed that she thought of it first. How about you?
  • LauraMacNCheese

Just looked at it. You didn't swell very much. I took my 18yo granddaughter to have hers out a few months ago. She was extremely swollen.

I like your profile pic better. There's something about that mischevious little grin.

I only had the one side done and I'm pretty glad that's how it turned out...so I only look like half a squirrel, LOL :laugh:
  • fit4mom

@WNM I think I'm a bit steamed that she thought of it first. How about you?
    Maybe that's what this thread needs. A good steam. Enter smoldering firemen? Oh great what did I start now? Maybe it's just the thing I needed to keel over this thread. :devil: Oh my I've taken genius to a whole new level. :laugh: :sad: (that's me laughing myself to tears. Oh boy I crack myself up. :D)
  • WifeNMama
    Oh Thread, thou ironically immortal foe. Thou wilt be vanquished, post haste! Thou shalt shake off thy mortal coil and lay low in the earth.
  • fit4mom
    Oh Thread, thou ironically immortal foe. Thou wilt be vanquished, post haste! Thou shalt shake off thy mortal coil and lay low in the earth.
    I take it back. I bow down to your genius. Low I am to the unworthiness of my genius to yours. LOL