Post Killers Unite!

Options

Replies

• LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Maybe we can find a Thread Chef to join us!!
  • marthafox1
    marthafox1 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I have been an asbent Post Killer for a week or two - soz about that - although have secretly killed a few posts during my down time!!

Anyway folks, I have just tried to kill a thread - muscle not weighing more than fat or sommat like that under diet and fitness heading.

Go do your stuff to kill it BEFORE SOMEONE EXPLODES!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I've enlisted the help of a sniper to kill this thread...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQM1fqnkdeHQHYqFwoZsMBUcXVMnu0-HaaNHsWUgaQkxrdNdv1o
  • marthafox1
    Options
    That would be cute if it wasn't a dog with a GUN!!!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    That would be cute if it wasn't a dog with a GUN!!!

I know right? The person who set up that photo session clearly has some major issues...
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :happy: I wonder if the Dog just wants some Coffee? I mean, how do we know? Did you ever offer your Dog some of your Coffee?
    Maybe they would like it! Maybe my Cat would like it! Maybe we should give the Cat AND the Dog some Coffee and see what happens! Just not MY Coffee!!! I DON'T Share MY Coffee with anyone or anything. But I will make some for you.
    :drinker: I think I need my Coffee!! Later, Peeps!!!
  • marthafox1
    Options
    Sounds like you have had too much coffee Cannon! Maybe I could suggest a glass of sherry instead?
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Sorry LJ, but I have to agree with Martha.....not to worry cause I'll take that coffee off your hands. Yum:drinker: I'd join you in a bit of sherry but probably wouldn't be good with the pain pills and muscle relaxers I'm taking now.:grumble:

Have a safe and fun Saturday!:happy:
  • quigonnjae
    Options
    attachment.php?attachmentid=222779&d=1312849428
  • quigonnjae
    Options
    25297d1309921005-intruder-recall-zombie-thread.jpg
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    Can't kill this thread that easily!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    Sounds like you have had too much coffee Cannon! Maybe I could suggest a glass of sherry instead?

:noway: Too much COFFEE!?! That is NOT Possible!! But maybe some Sherry IN my Coffee? Now There's an Idea!!!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    LJ, don't go mixing uppers with downers. :tongue:
  • chrissi_k
    chrissi_k Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I am pretty sure the thread will be dead now, since I posted something, happens to me all the time, so here we go .......
  • LJCannon
    Options
    I am pretty sure the thread will be dead now, since I posted something, happens to me all the time, so here we go .......

:flowerforyou: Welcome Chrissy!! Try again!! The Thread Ain't Dead Yet!!
  • chrissi_k
    chrissi_k Posts: 175 Member
    Options

:flowerforyou: Welcome Chrissy!! Try again!! The Thread Ain't Dead Yet!!

I was so sure I did it again. I thought I might smell bad and that's why I always kill threads, but since I live not close to anybody I guess it must be something different :D
  • savage22hp
    savage22hp Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I have killed the random thoughts thread , let's see if I can kill this one .
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    Not this time Savage! This is one tough old thread!
  • savage22hp
    savage22hp Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    My random thoughts post was : there isn't a more soul chilling sound than a Yetti mourning over a lost friend . Now , let's see if that can kill a second thread .