50 lbs lost FINALLY!

Options

Replies

• sewedo1
    sewedo1 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!. I'm 5'10' and wondering about your height?
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    ;o You're pretty.
  • bubblesandbappo
    bubblesandbappo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Although I must confess I am little bit envious. How did you keep the momentum up?
  • justle
    justle Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    wow you lot are amazing what a response thanks for everyones really lovely comments!
    awesome!! You are one of my new people to be inspired by....I have the same starting weight and goal....I am almost to onederland....can't wait to be back to 170....I bet it feels great...You look awesome!

yes i actually feel like a different woman now its hard to believe i let myself get so bad!
    Fantastic!!!. I'm 5'10' and wondering about your height?

thanks! I'm a bit shorter than yourself i stand around 5'6'
    Congratulations. Although I must confess I am little bit envious. How did you keep the momentum up?

Well i'll be honest i haven't always stuck true, though I've lost 50lbs in that time i probably gained at least 15, i tend to have a month where i just cant get motivated, then i look in the mirror and just want to look different and i know its only me who can change it!

I brought my first ever pair of skinny jeans in October and i realized that i LOVE skinnies so i'd now just like to be able to wear funky tops to match (which will take a while due to my midrift!!)
    ;o You're pretty.

wow thank you, a comment like that means more than you know, for years i felt i looked ugly and old and now i'm starting to realize thats not the case anymore.

everyones comments are the exact reason i love this site, everyones so nice, helpful and supportive thank you all
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! Congrats! There is such a HUGE difference between the before and after pics! :O And you are super beautiful!
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look utterly fabulous!!!xx
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    That's great. You look amazing. Congrats on your transformation :-)
  • Weavermajic
    Weavermajic Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi My name is Connie,
    Way to go, I am at 8 pounds lost, I have a lot to go ,but I love this site. It helps me keep on track, and think of what I am eating.
    Great job, you are an inspiration. Thanks
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • NefariousBunny
    Options
    You look amazing! =)
  • TYME4ME2CHANGE
    Options
    Inspiring!!!
  • shony57
    Options
    Great Job!!! You look awesome
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • misty8parker
    misty8parker Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! What fantastic follow through!! You look healthy and beautiful!!!
  • jgsinfw
    jgsinfw Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Very nice!
  • UFFStudent
    Options
    wow! you look fantastic!! :) x
  • klopiccolo1
    klopiccolo1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great job :smile:
  • NaughtyKnockers
    Options
    You look amazing! I am almost there will you! I just need 5 more too go! :D
  • Sylvia_100711
    Options
    congratulation you look fantastic!!
  • Alka97
    Alka97 Posts: 74
    Options
    you look fab :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!