Canadians/crazy canucks New Members always welcome !!!

Options
Hey there,

You are always welcome to join our team just post below with you your current weight.
We do weekly weighins on Wed and then i post results on Thurs with the total weight lost for
each person, percentage to determine biggest loser of the week and of course our
team weight loss as well.

We start a new challenge as well on Thurs !!

Don't be shy, sign on to a great team !!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:

Replies

• arthkicker
    arthkicker Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hey there,

You are always welcome to join our team just post below with you your current weight.
    We do weekly weighins on Wed and then i post results on Thurs with the total weight lost for
    each person, percentage to determine biggest loser of the week and of course our
    team weight loss as well.

We start a new challenge as well on Thurs !!

Don't be shy, sign on to a great team !!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • marc4
    marc4 Posts: 79
    Options
    Ok, I'm in.....
    my starting weight was 217.5 (Jan 5/09)
    current weight is 200

How do I find out about challenges etc.......

Thx Kelly
  • arthkicker
    Options
    I always start new threads for posting weight on wed it will say crazy canucks weigh in and the date
    and then on thurs there will be another thread that says crazy canuck results and weekly challenge,
    I usually have crazy canucks in the thread topic !!!

Check out the thread from last week with the results and challenge !

Welcome and good luck with your weight loss !

:drinker:
  • arthkicker
    Options
    Where are all the Canadians :smile:
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options

I think they must be on vacation :laugh:
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options

I think they must be on vacation :laugh:
  • Catherine10
    Catherine10 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I would like to join I also weigh in every Wednesday its nice to have a common group. I am not that computer savy so when you say "threads" I'm lost. Could you let me know how I can do this.
    22876.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    weigh in time- lost 2.6.

good luck all!
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    Oh, a new member welcome marc 4!! Fellow canuck!!
  • heal4444
    Options
    Oh, a new member welcome marc 4!! Fellow canuck!!
  • arthkicker
    Options
    I would like to join I also weigh in every Wednesday its nice to have a common group. I am not that computer savy so when you say "threads" I'm lost. Could you let me know how I can do this.
    22876.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

The same place you found this topic there will be a topic that says Crazy canucks weigh in/results/challenge, i start a new one each week.
    Just let me know what your weight is this week and I keep track for the team.

Welcome and good luck !!
  • arthkicker
    Options
    Any more Canadains hanging around.:smile:
  • arthkicker
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

Welcome new members :smile:
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    just checking in. I have been doing the steps up every day and doing 75 push-ups daily- to make up for last week. I do my push-ups on my stairs so it's really easy on the back and getting back to basics. Do to my health I can't over do the exercise. Good luck- I am looking forward to Wednesday weigh- I am not expecting much in weight lose-do to cycle but I feel much better.

Good Luck Canada!
  • anna145
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm Anna, and I'm from NS. I've got 3 kids and work full-time, so I'm finding it hard to fit in the exercise like I did working part-time or being a SAHM. Not sure what eating plan I'm going to follow yet, I've had results with WW in the past, but I get so tired of weighing and measuring. Maybe I'll just try making healthier choices for now and see how that goes. I weighed in this morning and I am 233, I'll weigh in again on Wednesday and who knows, I might have a loss to report!
  • arthkicker
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm Anna, and I'm from NS. I've got 3 kids and work full-time, so I'm finding it hard to fit in the exercise like I did working part-time or being a SAHM. Not sure what eating plan I'm going to follow yet, I've had results with WW in the past, but I get so tired of weighing and measuring. Maybe I'll just try making healthier choices for now and see how that goes. I weighed in this morning and I am 233, I'll weigh in again on Wednesday and who knows, I might have a loss to report!
    Welcome anna, I have your starting weight recorded !!! :smile:
    If you find the thread that says crazy canucks weigh in/results/challenge, that's where we weigh in
    and keep up to date on the challenges !

Good Luck and welcome to the team !

Remember to drink lots of water :drinker: :drinker:
  • heal4444
    Options
    Hi Anna145!! Welcome fellow Canuck! Best to you on your weight loss/fitness journey.:happy:

See you on weigh in day.

I'm not expecting too much this week. Bit under the weather, but drinking lots and lots of water!!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • marc4
    marc4 Posts: 79
    Options
    Thank you!!

Kelly
  • heal4444
    Options
    You're so welcome Kelly. Wow! Your current wt is 200!

You're so close to being under 200! Congrats Wish you the best. :happy:

Go Canada!!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: water
  • mommyof2kiddos
    Options
    I'm in =) I'm Chantelle from NB, I'm a SAHM and a university student. As of today I weight 157 lbs..