Canadians/crazy canucks New Members always welcome !!!

Options

Replies

• heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    Hi, Welcome fellow canuck Mommyof2kiddos! I'm from Ontario, eh!!

Our Crazy Canuck group's leader is jomickey and she's leads up with challenges and stuff. Good luck!! :happy:
  • rstendie
    rstendie Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    :happy: Hi everyone! I am a stay at home momma...just had my babygirl in December and need to lose this weight!! I started at 169 and am currently at 167...only 32 more pounds to go haha!
  • heal4444
    Options
    Hi there fellow Canuck welcome!! Congrats on your new baby girl !!

Our group leader is jomickey. She takes our weigh ins on another thread every Wed which is tomorrow. So, good luck!! :happy: :happy:
  • timeforchange
    Options
    ooh ooh ooh! I'm Canadian! :glasses:
    Count me in!
    What are we doing exactly? giving our weigh loss every Wednesday?
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Welcome New Members!!
    Good Luck on your weight loss!!

I can't wait for tomorrow's weigh in!!
    I know i'm done from last week as the weekend before killed me with eating out too mcuh.
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    ooh ooh ooh! I'm Canadian! :glasses:
    Count me in!
    What are we doing exactly? giving our weigh loss every Wednesday?

Hey There,
    Yes we weigh in every Wednesday and jomikey gives us tghe results on Thursday.

I noticed that you are from Hamilton, I'm in Wainfleet,, only about 40 mins from you. I used to live in hamilton till we bought our house here 6 years ago. I used to live right near Limeridge Mall!!

Good Luck on your weight loss and Welcome!!
  • heal4444
    Options
    Oh good, another fellow Canuck!

Hi TimeforChange, welcome to Crazy Canuck group! Good luck to ya, eh! So happy to have another Canuck join the team.

Go Canada!! :happy:
  • kristinfrederiksen
    Options
    I'm Kristin from Calgary, AB and I would like to join this group! My starting weight today is 176.5.
  • heal4444
    Options
    Hi Kristinfrederiksen! A new Canuck!!

Good luck. Tks for joining us.

Heal4444
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    Welcome all new Canadian team members!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Lynn1987
    Options
    I'd love to join this! I'm in NS...trying to get in shape for my sister's wedding and my trip to Cuba!!
    My current weight is 155.
    So I just weigh in on WEdnesdays and look for the Crazy Canuck thread every Wednesday?
    Thanks!!:happy:
  • heal4444
    Options
    Wow! Another new Canuck! Welcome Lynn1987!! I'm Heal4444 from Ontario, eh!

( you gotta say a lotta ehs here! lol.)

Yes, look for the Wednesday Weigh In Thread Tomorrow posted by our group leader Jomickey It'll be dated for tomorrow. Then, she gives us a report of everyone's weigh in on the same thread on thurs.

Good luck to ya Fellow Canuck!! :happy:

I so love watching Biggest Loser.

There are 2 Canadian fitness shows that I love. Anyone else watch:

1.X-Weighted. I like the b4 and after fitness test.
    2.The Last 10 Pound's Bootcamp's Tommy Europe. I really like Tommy's workouts, very creative and his final challenge of running up a hill with a sack of fat, butter on the contestant's back is very motivating. :heart: :happy:
  • arthkicker
    arthkicker Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all the new members, it's great to have you on the team !!!!

I started a thread today for weigh in its' Feb 25 Crazy Canucks weigh in /Results /Challenge
    so go there and post your weight for today.

Good Luck everyone !!!!
  • Lynn1987
    Options
    I looooove those shows!! I don't watch the biggest loser, but the other 2 for sure!
  • heal4444
    Options
    Lynn1987,

Those 2 shows and Bulging Bride is sooooooooooooo good.

Yeah, I love how those shows take body measurements too. Funny, I always write them down, bothe b4 and after to compare with mine. Paul is good, sometimes, his comments could be a just a little bit more positive to the trainees. I really like the Fitness test though on X-weighted. And the hairsytlist/self esteem expert is very good too giving them a makeover.

I like the Nadine segments too

But wow, Tommy Europe is something else. I love the stuff he uses to train them especially on the beach. It's so creative. I love it if he was my trainer. And those, row a boat across the river, climb a mtn with a knapsack of lard is something.

How about the target outfits, one size smaller. So satisfying to see those.
  • Lynn1987
    Lynn1987 Posts: 54
    Options
    I KNow!! They are just awesome shows. I would love to be on the last ten pounds bootcamp!! haha that would be amazing!!! :)
  • jvandertuin
    Options
    Okay, I'm in. I'm from NS and have been on Weight Watchers and have lost 16 lbs on it since Dec/08 and decided to add MFP as well. I'll check back in on Wednesday. Good luck everyone!
  • heal4444
    Options
    Hi Jvandertuin,

Welcome new Canuck! Good luck on your healthy weight loss journey!! Congrats on your lbs lost so far.

Hi Lynn1987, Yeah, that would be pretty cool to be in the Last 10 Pounds bootcamp with Tommy Europe. Why don't you apply for the show? I really like the target outfit part and then, he says, "ok, go for one size even smaller!!! "

Hi All Fellow Canucks, hope everyone enjoying a great wkend so far. :happy:
  • sapphire092170
    Options
    Hey fellow Canadians...yep, another crazy canuk here...I'm Bobbi, from southern Ontario...north of Toronto, west of Barrie for those of you who have any idea of the area. Out in the country...not a Timmies in sight, which is a good thing I USED to love donuts.

I've battled weight all my life...my heaviest I was 325 that was back in 2003, but I decided that enough was enough and I lost 157 pounds in just under 11 months and got down to 168. That didn't last long though...I slowly climbed back up as I returned to old habits and turned a treat slice of pizza into a large pizza to myself...I know...gross but truth! Anyhow...In Jan I was 299...and decided I had to stop before I went over that dreaded 300 mark again...and started to try to lose the weight. On Feb 1st I became very serious and actually weighed in and took measurements. I was 293...and was a total of 343 inches (i measure, neck, upper arm, bust(around the boobs), chest(under the boobs), waist, girth, hips, thigh, calf) and total those up to get the big number. I weighed in today at 275, and my total inches are now 322.5 so I am doing really well. I've read all the posts and think this would be a great team to join. I hope to get to know you all better. Support is KEY! Thanks for the warm invitation to join...(New Members always welcome!!!) I am happy to be part of your team.
    Cheers!
  • arthkicker
    arthkicker Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Welcome new teamies, we
    are always happy to have new comers ! :drinker:

Always look forward to Wed weigh in day. :smile:
    We are always looking for new ideas for challenges and fun things to do so feel free
    to post any ideas or suggestions. :smile:

Good Luck everyone !!!

:flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: