Options

Replies

• kellylara93
    Options
    wow
  • butler879
    butler879 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    What nutrition/diet guidelines did you follow? How about your workout routine?

I started with P90x, moved to regular gym with cardio and lifting, and I just joined a CrossFit gym which I plan on continuing that into next year.

I wasn't on a special diet. I just followed My Fitness Pal to count everything. After about a month, I think I pretty much had a diet in place that worked for me. I guess in a nut shell.. I stay to the outside edge of the Grocery store. Fresh meats and fresh vegetables is the core of my diet.
  • docHelen
    docHelen Posts: 198
    Options
    fab job you've done there. you get out there and flaunt it!
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Very nice!
  • lindalee0315
    lindalee0315 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! You look fabulous! Very, very impressive. I, too, did P90X, moved to Insanity, and am now doing a hybrid of P90X, Insanity and Spin. Congratulations to you!!
  • missamielou
    Options
    :drinker: That is brilliant!! Well done I am truly inspired
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    wow
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Wow! Very nice! You look younger. You gave yourself back 5 years at least.
  • JennMcGlone
    JennMcGlone Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! Great job!!! :)
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and younger, well done and great inspiration! :flowerforyou:
  • jagar07
    jagar07 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    great job! You are an inspiration to all of us with similar goals!
  • liz3marie
    liz3marie Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    wow great job!! although you didnt look bad before either
  • MamaEdmund
    MamaEdmund Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Good on ya! And you'll be able to look back on this in fifty years and say---whatever the heck you want because you'll probably live another 50 years (naturally)! :D
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    I think I'd skip wearing shirts ever again if I looked like that. Just cause, right?
  • ratellcm
    ratellcm Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    AHHHHH.
    Very. Impressive.
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Nice work. You look great!
  • Justdar
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • JRIV60
    JRIV60 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    WTG!! Way to go from hot to hotter! Congrats on the cigs, it is a hard habit to break.
  • huckleberryhuck
    huckleberryhuck Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this post, this is similar to my story. I will be 30 in april and decided it was time to change my life. I quit smoking and my goal is to lose 30lbs by my 30th birthday (My slogan is "30 by 30"). Im almost at the end of month 2, and have lost 18 lbs so far. My biggest challenge is that I travel a lot for work and I find it difficult to eat healthy being on the road...this is how I gained the extra 30+lbs to begin with, along with not being in one place long enough to play a season of rugby (my passion). I plan on starting CrossFit when I get home as well.

You look great! Congratulations.
  • xAdrianax
    xAdrianax Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    HUBBA HUBBA
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!