Today has been a success because...

Options
2»

Replies

• MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I'm taking over a desk from a coworker that just left my group, and still trying to handle my own workload. So far, I haven't had the urge to strangle anyone, or throw anyone out the window. Oh, and I'm not running to chocolate to get me by either!!

I did not know these things...were possible! :noway:
  • lawtechie
    lawtechie Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    #1 I logged / everything / I ate and was honest with myself -- which I haven't been doing for the past 2 weeks.
    #2 Even after eating too much junk food for dessert, I got outside exercised and burned it off coming in under goal.
  • alikat5544
    alikat5544 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I worked through some hamstring pain and even felt better after my workout!
  • bexxgirl
    bexxgirl Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I successfully organised a birthday surprise for a good friend - it's waiting at her house for her to get home from work.

I went to the gym for my workout this morning and earned some calories I'm not planning to eat (but if I do, that's okay too!).

I'm working on my 4th proper freelance assignment since I started contracting.

I've drunk nothing but coffee/tea, water and wine since I started MFP over two weeks ago - no sugary drinks or diet sodas.

I'm still excited and happy to be on this site and making positive changes.

I've got my second weigh-in tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it!
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I am officially in the 180s and am ecstatic to be there! :)
  • littlesis412
    littlesis412 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I now weigh less than my boyfriend!!!! Considering he's a few inches taller and I prefer men that are physically larger than me (masculine vs feminine thing), this makes me super happy.
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    a trainer at my gym that i hadn't seen in a while tapped my shoulder after zumba class. when i turned around, all she said was, 'dA-yAmN, girl'

totally made my day!
  • mrimike
    mrimike Posts: 139
    Options
    Today has been a success for me because I fought off the horrible urge to buy a breakfast burrito on my way to work! It's only 8:55am here though........but it's a good start for me:)
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    Today has been a success for me because I fought off the horrible urge to buy a breakfast burrito on my way to work! It's only 8:55am here though........but it's a good start for me:)

well done, you!
  • mrimike
    mrimike Posts: 139
    Options
    #2.................I actually had someone "notice" me in a way that I haven't had in years! It was totally innocent........but made smile:)
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    i had a crap day. i didn't go to the gym and i ate crap all day long. but i held myself accountable for it and logged it, and am trying to get in at least 4 servings of water here at the end of the day.
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    yesterday went to the crapper but i didn't let it affect my 'here and now'! i rocked it out in zumba, did some grocery shopping and am on my way to some housechores - after my little timer that i set goes off. i'm having to do that now since i'm such an mfp addict these days!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!