30 Day Shred RESULTS (Lots of pics!)

Options

Replies

• getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Amazing results and you look great! Sounds like my initial results when I first did 30 Day Shred in 2009. I started a Double Shredder (2 levels a day/3xs a week) group b/c JM is the #1 trainer that can cut down on some serious inches with pounds as a special bonus. Great work!!!
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    You look great well done you x
  • Kryontz
    Kryontz Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Never mind, you fixed it.
  • idshields24
    Options
    Your story is so inspiring. I am doing the 30 DS now (starting Level 2 tomorrow) and I am loving my results so far. I agree with you everyone can do it. Just like Jillian says "You are really going to have to push." Thanks for sharing because it definitely is motivating me to keep going.
  • klw111
    klw111 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and have inspired me! I'm re-starting today at 215lbs and if I could get to under 200 after 30 days I would be so incredibly happy. After seeing your results, I think it's possible! Thank you for posting your story!!
  • baybear14
    baybear14 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing results! I have 4 days left on the shred and my results are no where near yours. Great job!
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!! Your success is one more reason I now can't wait until I can start the Shred next week!!!!
  • staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options
    That jacket is super hot!!! NICE WORK!!
  • JellyPrz619
    Options
    very impressive!!
  • LurayneMarie
    LurayneMarie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Can't figure out the problem with photos...when I finally got them working they were too big and I tried making them smaller but didn't work! So I'll just leave it with the direct link so you can copy & paste them into your search bar :)

Thanks for all the wonderful comments!! I bought my jacket in Forever 21. It's a relatively new store in Ireland don't know where else they are located! But I lurve it and Im going to wear it everywhere now!! :)
  • lexximan
    lexximan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!
  • lexximan
    lexximan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!
  • dwallior3326
    Options
    You look amazing!! I can definitely tell in the pictures. And I bought the 30 day shred MONTHS ago and after the first day I gave up...but because of you and seeing your results I think I'm gonna start it again today!
  • hbart500
    hbart500 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    You look amazing :) keep it up and let us know how great you look at your goal weight!
  • chrissi_k
    chrissi_k Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I just ordered 5 work out dvd's from JM and you are really an inspiration for me.

Is it ok to say that you are really eye candy??? You are truely a beautiful woman! :) I think as a married woman I can say that or?

Congratulations on your results!!!!
  • CarrieJ85
    CarrieJ85 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Great results! That is definitely the motivation I needed to keep going with it! I am almost done with Level 1.
  • EbonyK
    EbonyK Posts: 92
    Options
    Way to go!
  • adlwilmot
    Options
    Wow!!! What a result! That was me 3 years ago, looking all slim, and now I have that muffin top thing going on! So.... 30DS arrived in the post this morning along with Boost Your Metabolism, so I look forward to getting to where you're at now! Well done!
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    you are GORGEOUS! Congrats...hard work pays off.
  • cowsstealmythong
    cowsstealmythong Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    All I have to say is... HOLY CRAP!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!