30 Day Shred RESULTS (Lots of pics!)

Options

Replies

• countrygirl_717
    Options
    Way to stick with it! Congratulations and keep up the successes!
  • littleenginethatcan
    Options
    First I'd like to congratulate you for working hard. It has paid off, and you look fantastic. Second, I'd like to say thanks because I've been in a massive funk. I did the 30 DS, and was so happy with the results. My family got sick...blah blah blah...and your post has given me what I need. Tomorrow I am getting back on the wagon, and beginning to work hard again.

Again, you look amazing!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • tambamis
    tambamis Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Have an awesome night out on the town in that jacket & those jeans! So jealous...I'm picking up the 30DS
  • jgsinfw
    jgsinfw Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Really big changes - especially with those jeans, and they look really good with the jacket - very stylish and looking fit. Keep up the great work!
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Great work!!!! lookin HOT!
  • jessmars
    jessmars Posts: 131
    Options
    You look AMAZING after 30 days...and IM IN LOVE LOVE LOVE with your leather jacket
  • susy99
    susy99 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Photoon2011-11-21at11274-1-2.jpg

Photoon2011-11-21at11365-1-2.jpg

Photoon2011-11-21at11556-1-2.jpg

These are the jeans I bought 6 years ago but could never fit into...
    Photoon2011-11-21at11542-2.jpg

This is my 'goal weight' leather jacket. So happy I am able to fit into it already!
    Photoon2011-11-21at12026-2.jpg
  • susy99
    susy99 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Oooooooooopsss I wanted to help but the pictures seem sooooooooooooo big!
    Anyway you look FAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CassOfAllTrades
    CassOfAllTrades Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I just ordered 5 work out dvd's from JM and you are really an inspiration for me.

Is it ok to say that you are really eye candy??? You are truely a beautiful woman! :) I think as a married woman I can say that or?

Congratulations on your results!!!!

Okay, since she said it, so will I. HOLY COW YOU ARE SMOKIN'!!! Seriously, you are gorgeous. You and I are about the same size (5'6" and I weigh 144) and I don't look half that good.
  • fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I'm in my last week and got similar results, after 20years of working out at the gym I am finally getting the body I want - from working out to a DVD at home! (well I kept doing all the gym stuff).
    going to go right on to six week six pack from 30 DS, I suggest you do same, doing 30DS straight after again you won't get the same results and you might even get bored.
    But its definitely one to do a twice a year.
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! great job
  • Alka97
    Alka97 Posts: 74
    Options
    you look great :D
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! I too was successful on the shred and am going to start again with heavier weights Dec.1st.

Just for the record you were a very beautiful girl even when you were larger. Congratulations!
  • PerfectPout
    PerfectPout Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    That is FANTASTIC! Well done - I am on Level 2 of 30 DS and have done 2 days of it so almost half way through the DVD - it is awesome and I have lost cms! It truly does work and I can't wait until I finish it early December to see the final results!
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    A testimonial to 30DS and an impressive result for yourself.

Well done, you look fantastic.

When you come to Australia, we *usually* have nice beaches (I went to one in QLD a few days ago), but be warned, predictions of bad weather. If it's anything like our last summer, many of our cities (incl Brisbane, popn. in the millions) went under in floods. Doesn't draw a nice picture, but if you are going enjoy your sexy look on a beach in the Southern Hemisphere do some weather forecasts first.
  • darbym7
    Options
    wow you look absolutely amazing
  • nadiB
    nadiB Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Wow well done, you look great :happy:
  • monstercakes
    monstercakes Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    copy and paste the IMG codes from photobucket, except make sure you un capitalize 'IMG' to 'img'
    &voila, your pics will work
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Amazing results, you look fantastic! Love the jacket!
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Hard to believe you are the same person as in the "before" pix. This is a monumental achievement!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!