Ate way too much!

Options
2»

Replies

• killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I'm having a really hard time understanding why you're upset .. .because you were starving at dinner? Because you didn't enter your meal in as a recipe to get an accurate calorie count? Because you're within 100 calories of your goal (which includes a deficit in line with your weight loss goals)?

Because I've been doing really well and I feel like I ate way too much. Like I said in a previous post, I really hate the "full feeling".

Eating the heavier meals like pot roast makes me feel gross. When I eat chicken, rice and veggies I feel fabulous.
    You're obsessing. Stop. You are under calories....forget all this talk of "tomorrow's a new day blah blah"....you are under goal. End of story.
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    I'm still technically 56 calories under my goal, but I ate WAY too much at dinner. I made a crockpot roast w/ potatoes and carrots and I was starving! I used one of the already inputed crockpot roast input that was already in the system, so I'm not sure how accurate it would be for my roast. I'm so upset with myself! I've been doing really well with my diet (except for Friday when we went out to eat) and I feel like I really screwed up, but I was soooo hungry!

Encouragement please? I know I'm not the only one. I keep telling myself "At least I didn't eat the carton of ice cream or indulged in 1,000 calories of chocolate lol".

You didn't screw up. You did great. Ate when you were hungry and stayed under goal. Where's the screw up? Go you!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Isn't spending a couple of hours feeling like you swallowed a baby goat punishment enough for eating too big of a meal once in awhile?
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    There's nothing wrong with eating a huge meal when you're staying under your calorie goal. I don't understand the problem.