im about to give up :(

Options
13»

Replies

• babybellyfat
    babybellyfat Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I do, Thansk so much.
    If you have facebook, look up "Ashy Bines Bikini Body Challenge". She helps and motivates everyone so much, and you can see before and after pictures of people who are following her clean eating plan. Its amazing
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    thanks I will try cardo more and weights :) and more protein.
    Ok How much protein is good? and fiber?
    If you are hungry all the time you are not taking in enough protein. Try to boost that and see if it helps you stay on track with your calories. Works for me.

Most people say that for protein you should aim for a pound of body weight.. I personally aim for 30% of calorie intake.. and since I eat 1798 calories before exercise, it makes my protein goal about 134 grams.

As far as the stomach goes, cardio and weights.. and you'll be good.
  • trilvr
    trilvr Posts: 22
    Options
    lots of good advice here, For me swimming makes a huge difference, especially flip turns, great cardio fat burn and I try to watch my carbs after 6pm...
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    thanks I will try cardo more and weights :) and more protein.
    Ok How much protein is good? and fiber?
    If you are hungry all the time you are not taking in enough protein. Try to boost that and see if it helps you stay on track with your calories. Works for me.

Most people say that for protein you should aim for a pound of body weight.. I personally aim for 30% of calorie intake.. and since I eat 1798 calories before exercise, it makes my protein goal about 134 grams.

As far as the stomach goes, cardio and weights.. and you'll be good.

My bad, I forgot to say a gram of protein per pound of body weight... Thats what that should be.
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    While you can't spot reduce, some things help more than others. Studies show that interval training burns more fat, especially from the belly, than going slow and steady. I disagree that you should ban carbs entirely, but definitely substitute whole wheat tortillas instead of regular and up your protein ratio. Stay away from high sodium foods as that will make you bloat and drink as much water as you can stand.
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    Thanks so much for the tips. Im happy I can eat my whole wheat tortilas! :)
    While you can't spot reduce, some things help more than others. Studies show that interval training burns more fat, especially from the belly, than going slow and steady. I disagree that you should ban carbs entirely, but definitely substitute whole wheat tortillas instead of regular and up your protein ratio. Stay away from high sodium foods as that will make you bloat and drink as much water as you can stand.
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    Thanks so much for the tips. Im happy I can eat my whole wheat tortilas! :) Water is hard I hate it but I will try tomorrow to drink more then 3 cups!