so do you feel thinner or larger then you are?

Options

Replies

• allie864
    allie864 Posts: 298
    Options
    I feel bigger, definitely! I think it is somewhat a girl thing. Most women I know feel bigger then they really are.
    Yep, right there with you on this one!
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Slightly fatter, I think.
  • DowntimeDesigns
    DowntimeDesigns Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I look in the mirror and still see the kid who was almost 250lbs... I also tend to forget that I'm 27 years old and not a kid anymore.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    My weight is still very high - I KNOW I'm large & I feel it. :bigsmile:
  • lovinlife71
    Options
    I think that i'm much larger than I am. I'm not sure when this thinking will change.

Even when I see my reflection in the mirror, I see a very large person. :sad:
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I definitely think I am thinner than I actually am!
  • mochalovies
    mochalovies Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I feel much bigger than I am. I'm always shocked when someone describes me as skinny!

...same here. Or when someone says, "you are so small" I always wonder "what are they looking at? my tiny wrists?
  • Stacera
    Stacera Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I feel pretty large and in charge.. things fit different and I feel better at times..totally feel WIDE.
  • tiffanymjutz
    Options
    I do the same thing!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I forget I'm fat until I pass myself in a store window or see a picture of myself.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Yep. Definitely feel fatter.
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    I actually feel thinner but I look at myself more closely. :sick: If I looked at myself naked before every meal I'd probably never eat.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    75% of the time I feel smaller.
    23% of the time I feel the same size as I did 50+ lbs ago.
    2% of the time I feel like I'm still 230+lbs.

100% of the time I see that I'm smaller when I look in the mirror or at pictures.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I know I am thinner, but I definately feel heavier than I probably should. I feel like there is a lot of weight I could lose, and sometimes I feel guilty eating my max allowed calories for the day. Just trying to gain more confidence I guess
  • clairabell2024
    clairabell2024 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    99% of the time i feel bigger than i am, or than what people tell me i am! But i cant help the way i feel!
    1% usually when im hungry or wearing black i feel slimmer!

So frustrating when people say 'you dont need to lose any weight, theres nothing on you' ... Errr Shut Up.. when my belly stops hanging over my jeans, maybe then ill believe you!!

xx
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    A lot of people recently have been telling me that I am tiny, I don't think I will ever be tiny however I just can't belive that people are actually telling me this. I guess for the most part I feel bigger than I am, but there are times when I am feeling really good and feel "normal" size so to speak...
  • sassyshook
    sassyshook Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I dont ever feel like I am as big I as I am. I guess thats why I am always so surprised when I see a pic of myself. The more weight I lose the skinnier I feel.
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Much, much larger than I suppose I really am, I think. I have BDD (body dysmorphia). Though, I don't know really what I do see or don't (which is part of the disorder). So, when I look in the mirror I never see thin or skinny...I just see large thighs, thick waist and fat rolls on my back....

am a former Anorexic I have been left with the BDD associated with it and I struggle every day to tell myself I don't look that big to other folks....but I always feel huge
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    I forget I'm fat until I pass myself in a store window or see a picture of myself.

me too
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    It definitely depends for me...even when I was over 40 pounds heavier, when I would look down at myself I didn't see the weight, but when I saw myself in pictures it was alarming! But right now, today, I feel thinner than I am. I've gotten back into a whole lot of my prepregnancy clothes, but still have a lot of work to do since I was 15 pounds or so overweight when I got pregnant!