(Women only) Anyone had early pregnancy signs before your pe

Options
13»

Replies

• CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Any signs that I may think I had were probably brought on by me wanting it so much. LOL Both times it took me 6 months of trying to conceive (figuring out when I ovulated and timing things perfectly, etc) and both times I started taking pregnancy tests like 4 days before my period. Got my positive test the day before my expected period both times. I think I thought I had pregnancy symptoms before the +, but I also think I thought I had pregnancy symptoms in several of the other months that I ended up not being pregnant. LOL
  • peripah
    peripah Posts: 120
    Options
    With my first kid I'm pretty sure the minute that sperm reached my egg I started vomitting and didn't stop for eight months. Or at least that's how I remember it seven years later.

With the second (surprise!) kid, I just had a feeling. I felt different without any nameable symptoms. The incessant vomitting didn't start until after I was actually late though.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have known 3 to 4 days before I was due for each of my pregnancies. By P-day I am usually throwing up.
  • alapoint89
    Options
    I knew I was pregnant before I was late with my period. I don't know why. I just Knew. We had been trying a while and then one day I was in the shower and I thought my boobs were not comfortable and then my first thought was that I was pregnant and I was right, both times.

That is the same problem I am having my boobs been a little sore/tingly feeling and I never had this before not even when my period starts. I never had this when I was preg with my first.

Sounds like its time to get an early pregnancy test. I was tired and hungry more often as early signs.
    i agree you need to take a pregnancy test so that you can find out because the sooner the better before something is done that is dangerous
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I just knew. It was weird and unexplainable. Then about a week later my breasts started getting tender and I could eat like a horse. I took a test it was positive. I was about 3 weeks pregnant at that time.