Replies

• princessdrake
    princessdrake Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: CONGRATS!! Keep it up :)
  • jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome, that is so great!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, that is so great.
  • eyda
    eyda Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :blushing: :bigsmile:
    Down my first 20lbs!!!! (Since starting my weight loss journey in December) Thanks for all the support and great questions and answers. You guys truly are wonderful! Keep up all the great work, I know I will!

Wow...what an achievements...you must feel great right now, i know i will if i loss 20lbd.

Technically you've loss 20lbs in about 2 month right? that's a lot. :noway: :smile: How did you do it?
  • eyda
    eyda Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Down my first 20lbs!!!! (Since starting my weight loss journey in December) Thanks for all the support and great questions and answers. You guys truly are wonderful! Keep up all the great work, I know I will!

Wow...what an achievements...you must feel great right now, i know i will if i loss 20lbs.

Technically you've loss 20lbs in about 2 month right? that's a lot. :noway: :smile: How did you do it?
  • Opera_Bound
    Opera_Bound Posts: 291 Member
    Options

Wow...what an achievements...you must feel great right now, i know i will if i loss 20lbs.

At LEAST 3 days at the gym with minimum of 20 mins cardio (usually on an elliptical machine) and then alternating weight training on upper and lower body and abs.
    I'm counting points (and doing MFP calories) on Weight Watchers. I lost about 45 lbs when I was in High School doing WW with my mom. So it's easy for me to make habit in my life (writing things down, drinking water, figuring out points, etc.)

I've recently upped my workouts to 4/5 days a week with at LEAST 30 mins of cardio...also incorporating fitness classes.

Thanks so much for your support and best wishes to you on this journey! :heart: :drinker: :flowerforyou: We can do it!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!