Thanksgiving foooood!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Okay I have to ask... what is the difference between dressing and stuffing? I thought they were the same thing?

I've heard that dressing is cooked separately from the turkey and stuffing is stuffed inside the turkey before cooking. :smile:
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options

Okay I have to ask... what is the difference between dressing and stuffing? I thought they were the same thing?

I've heard that dressing is cooked separately from the turkey and stuffing is stuffed inside the turkey before cooking. :smile:

Hmm, okay I see! I guess what we have is dressing then... we never cook it in the turkey!
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    Me the dressing, mostly the burnt part from arounf the edge of the pan MM good! The best!

Cranbrerry anything the worst!
  • skinnnyxoxo
    skinnnyxoxo Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Most: mac and cheese and mashed potatoes
    Least: green beans
  • Bigaug
    Bigaug Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Favorite - I like the dressing. I make lots of it and do sausage dressing, rubbed sage dressing, and walnut dressing. My green bean casserole is made from scratch with fresh beans and it flippin rocks. Candied brussels sprouts with pecans. I smoked a turkey one year and it was killer.

Least favorite - green bean casserole from a can. Anything sweet potato or yam. I really want to like them, but I have gotten sick every time I have tried them.
  • skinnyyemilyy
    Options
    Yes, whats with green bean casserole hatred! haha, that is by far my fav!! :D
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Favorite: Sausage Dressing, Brocolli/Cheese/Rice Casserole, Green Bean Casserole

Least: Cranberries, any kind of gravy with bits of junk in it. :sick:
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    green bean cassarole is the fruit cake of Trukey day

What is with the hate for green bean casserole? It's just green beans, mushroom soup, and crispy oniony thingies, right??

That's all I put in mine...and personally, I could eat the whole dish of it!

I top mine with cheddar cheese. TO DIE FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • outtanms
    outtanms Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    favorite...smoked ham and candied yams

least favorite...pumpkin pie and turkey
  • xWannabethinx
    Options
    my favorite is the pumpkin pie!!