Drivers License Weight VS Actual Weight

Options
Does anyone actually weigh what it says on their drivers license? I haven't changed my wt at Motor Vehicles for some time.
and it is waaay off :(

Replies

• supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I was 201 when I got my license and said 170. Now I'm about 140.
  • Phroggygirl1
    Options
    Last time I put my ACTUAL weight on my drivers licencse was when I weighed 165
  • jak111
    jak111 Posts: 36
    Options
    same here! what are they going to do, start carrying a scale in the squad and weigh us if the pull us over? LOL No I don't have an accurate weight on mine. :)
  • JayAlexander
    JayAlexander Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Mine says 200, and I weighed in at 217 this morning. Not too bad :tongue:
  • Classalete
    Classalete Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    My weight isn't listed on mine. ;[
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    I have NEVER put an accurate weight on mine.
    What is DMV gonna do... make u weigh yourself at the counter? Lol.
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    LOL!
    I'm 20 lbs heavier than my DL weight.
    I hope I don't have to start to lie about my age also (47 yrs old)
  • crodrigu73
    crodrigu73 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I am 4.6 pounds away from the weight I lied about on my license. I was at least 45 pounds heavier. I can't wait.
  • spottedlee
    Options
    Does anyone actually weigh what it says on their drivers license? I haven't changed my wt at Motor Vehicles for some time.
    and it is waaay off :(

Mine said 165 from when I was 16,, it went on for over 35 years... finally I decided this year,, enough is enough,, and told them 200 when I really was 285 at time of renewal,, so I lied,,, I am suprised that DOL doesn't have scale to prove actual weight for license,, just by our say so.
  • alohabrie
    Options
    Oh hell no! :wink:
  • skinnypigeon
    skinnypigeon Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Ha drivers license! I am about 10 lbs. heavier, but 2 inches taller! maybe they even out =)
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    My weight isn't listed on mine. ;[
    Same here...it must not be posted in all states. I think they still ask for it at the Sec of State, but its not on the actual license.
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    That is my next goal, to weigh what my drivers license says. I am 1/2 a pound away. :)
  • kbizzleoo
    Options
    I lost my license for 6 months one time and had to get an I.D. only that WAS still valid. When i turned 21 I went to go get a new license and had to change my weight from 170 (which was a lie because I weighed 179) to 137! They were like "um... do you still have your I.D. only? because if we change your weight on this new license were going to have to cancel that one since it's such a big change"

and I was like "that's fine! cancel it!!!!!!!"

and now it's not the truth either because I weigh 128.8 instead of 137 since APRIL! yay!
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    God bless Michigan for not putting that on their DL. Mine is thankfully not listed. I also have the same picture from 9 years ago. :wink:
  • greatdaneaddict
    greatdaneaddict Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    TODAY I finally weigh what my driver's license says!
  • Redness82
    Redness82 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    2 lbs less!! Although, when I put that weight a long time ago, I actually lied and was at least 10 pounds over!
  • WendyFitMomCHANGED
    WendyFitMomCHANGED Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    My Drivers License weight is my Goal weight. :)
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Mine says 200. At my heaviest, I weighed 60 pounds more than that. Now I weigh 15-20 pounds less! Hopefully I'm at goal (or close enough to lie and get away wtih it) when I go in to renew in April!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    No, but mine says 233 and I weigh 177. So that's ok.