Drivers License Weight VS Actual Weight

Options

Replies

• ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    My license (TX) doesn't list my weight, but if it did, it wouldn't be accurate. That ain't the business of the state of Texas.
  • maygans
    maygans Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I don't even know why they bother with that anyway. Mine is good for 4 years, do they think over 4 years I'm going to stay the exact same weight?
  • hnjohnson007
    Options
    my mama always said your driver's license weight was your goal weight ;-)
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    right now i am about 6 lb less than my current DL weight. i had to adjust my DL weight this summer to a higher number. it said about 30 lb less than what i actually weighed. but when i adjusted it, i just added 15 instead of 30 lb. i couldn't bring myself to put on there what i actually weighed. my height is about 2 inches taller on there too. next time i get it renewed if i am still in good shape which i plan on being, i will make it right! :)
  • fitzie63
    fitzie63 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Is it really worth the expense and worry to get a new drivers' license?
  • Jewcybabe
    Jewcybabe Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Does anyone actually weigh what it says on their drivers license?

Oh how I wish! Hopefully in 2012, I will finally weigh what it says on my driver's license! :laugh:
  • WolfieCougar
    WolfieCougar Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    My last one was correct but now I'm 14 pounds less! :D
  • skb32881
    skb32881 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Heck no! But when I reach my goal weight I'm totally paying the $25 to get a new one with updated information :)
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    If it were listed then I would have given my real weight. I don't see any point in lying when you can look at me and see how big I am.
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I have NEVER put an accurate weight on mine.
    What is DMV gonna do... make u weigh yourself at the counter? Lol.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    When I got my license..I lied by about 20 pounds stating I was 160..now..its still a lie cause I am almost 135...Get to renew it next year..and I will be truthful...and it will feel awesome!
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I am 18 lbs lighter than my license.:love:
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I give my correct weight for my driver's license, but no, I'm not the same scale weight that's on my license. I weigh less. I will weight to change my information, when it's time to get my new license.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I was 201 when I got my license and said 170. Now I'm about 140.

^ This. I initially lied about my weight. Now I weigh less than what it says on my license. This makes me happy!! :bigsmile:

And just to give it perspective...

Currently, my license says 250. I was at 290 when I renewed it. I had already lost 20 lbs then. Now I am 235!! :wink:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    I'm happy we don't have our weights on our license in NC :glasses:
  • tillmanlady
    tillmanlady Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    According to my DL I'm a good 100 lbs lighter than I really am, I haven't updated my weight in 15 yrs :0
  • kirstyuffendale
    kirstyuffendale Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm amazed you have to put your weight on your driving licences!! Sorry if that sounds dumb, but in U.K we dont have to do that and Im rather glad!!
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm amazed you have to put your weight on your driving licences!! Sorry if that sounds dumb, but in U.K we dont have to do that and Im rather glad!!
    me too! Though now.. I'm less than I was when I passed my car test but not quite my motorbike test.. :flowerforyou:
  • mosneakers
    mosneakers Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I noticed the other day that I'm actually 5lbs away from mine!!!! That's so awesome!!!!
  • vger11
    vger11 Posts: 248
    Options
    standing at the counter the lady looks at me after verifying my ht and eye color and
    says, "I'll just keep the same weight for you dear" ... I was already giving her the look :huh: